ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 20

AdamDuritz99:
With V2, we only buy/sell once the criteria is met for either or and only when it passes the pivot point?

yeah..ur right...fibo pivot indicator on ISAKAS v2 is just profit taking levels.(n

mikejody:
Greetings,

Does anybody know if the Kukus Heiken Ashi, or any Heiken Ashi indicators repaint the past?

Thank you.

Heiken ashi not repaint.. Kuskus heikin ashi...hm..i dont know..im just 20% on this ISAKAS system..Others, the creator, KUSKUS himself only know that ..

f75n789:
When will the new/updated version coming out zeman??? Woww fantastic. I put all in my chart and next will rock. Thank Zeman...

Yeah...its just the beginning of ISAKASv2..see below image.. i will upgraded soon..

ssotiro:
It looks very promising. I've been using the first version since it was brought here with great success.

I want to ask one thing: The template in the file does not show the "starlight" window, so I entered it manually. Should it be with the default inputs (i.e period 35)?

Thanks zeman for this update.

This ISAKASv2 is just simple system..but i will upgraded soon.. see below image..ISAKASv2 on progress to makes its easy to understand and profitable than old ISAKAS.. starlightV2 and the PSAR channel line... i will updates this more next week..thanks

Files:
second.gif  14 kb

It it repaints it is useless.

Just my 2 cent

NEW ISAKAS LAUNCH

ISAKAS ASHI V2 by KUSKUS

TIMEFRAME - 30

ALL PAIRS

ENTRY

BUY - starlight above 0.00 and blue, ashi blue

SELL - starlight below 0.00 and red, ashi red

SET PROFIT / EXIT TARGET and STOP LOSS

fibo pivot level

examples :

SELL

price now at pivot line.. if starlight red, ashi red, target at Support 1

( S1 ) Stop loss at Resistance 1 ( r1 )

BUY

price now at pivot line.. if starlight blue, ashi blue, target at

Resistance 1 ( r1 ) Stop loss at Support 1 ( s1 )

SIMPLE , EASY AND PROFITABLE..

isakas_v2.rar updated

Files:
isakas_v2.rar  33 kb

repaints...bla bla bla..whatever..hehe..

try this.. new starlightv2.. im updated that .rar files https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page11 ..

because seem some people have a problem to put starlight indicator window on their chart..

kuskus_starlightv2.ex4

Files:

Zeman what is the different between the old starlight and new one? Which one is better. Comment please. The previous starlight is more profitable...

Does the starlight 2 also repaints?

zeman:

This ISAKASv2 is just simple system..but i will upgraded soon.. see below image..ISAKASv2 on progress to makes its easy to understand and profitable than old ISAKAS.. starlightV2 and the PSAR channel line... i will updates this more next week..thanks

Hello,

Do you think this manual trading system also apply to other instruments, like Spot Gold, Spot Silver or Futures?

f75n789:
Zeman what is the different between the old starlight and new one? Which one is better. Comment please. The previous starlight is more profitable...

try the new one..its smooth n better than that.. u should try, which one better, the old or v2...thanks...

cami:
Does the starlight 2 also repaints?

try it first n u compared which one better....

wilson1668:
Hello, Do you think this manual trading system also apply to other instruments, like Spot Gold, Spot Silver or Futures?

hm.. i dont test it yet on that other instruments.. u should try it 1st.. i will be glad to see ur comment after that..

thanks

u can't back test this

it repaints

forward test it ONLY and you will see how much you will lose

What is repainting which everyone of you is talking about ??

Reason: