ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 23

No way to avoid it as far as I am concern. Maybe we need some type of momentum indicator with this, but not sure if it would help....

which are the best hours to trade it?

zeman:
FIBO PIVOT is just TP(take profit) or exit target for ISAKASV2...

its doesnt mean anything more than that..FOR ISAKASv2 ONLY

thanks..

Hi again,

Suppose I open a position and set the t/p s/l according to FiboPiv. After that, I find the FiboPiv repaint, should I adjust the t/p & s/l according to the new repaint FiboPiv.?

european:
Thanks for the pics, ZEMAN. How do you avoid false signals? say like the one I marked on your chart attached

there is no way to avoid false signal like that...what u should do.. SET SL, n sometimes.. u should do manual close..that why we all should suggestion about something to avoid it..

et_phonehome_2:
No way to avoid it as far as I am concern. Maybe we need some type of momentum indicator with this, but not sure if it would help....

yeah, ur right..just give ur suggestion n we will improve thats together..

thanks.

cami:
which are the best hours to trade it?

timeframe 30hour.. when signal came only, its manual system..

wilson1668:
Hi again, Suppose I open a position and set the t/p s/l according to FiboPiv. After that, I find the FiboPiv repaint, should I adjust the t/p & s/l according to the new repaint FiboPiv.?

thats right..fibo repaint because its set for daily and U must set TP and sL if the signal coming., fibo pivot follow the daily data.. how about gold last night?..i think.. u won it.. congrats...thanks.

zeman:
thats right..fibo repaint because its set for daily and U must set TP and sL if the signal coming., fibo pivot follow the daily data.. how about gold last night?..i think.. u won it.. congrats...thanks.

Thanks for your reply!

Not yet for Gold, because I set the t/p too high last night (Resistance 1 not Pivot line). Then I went to sleep. This morning, I just observed the PivotFibo changed so, as you said I modified the t/p s/l according. The last night's order is still in +ve float.

Happy Trading

P.S. Gold just hit the modified T/P

zeman:
yeah..ur right..its entry condition. dont forget to set SL

instead of stop loss, i think we can use martingale strategy

abrs70:
instead of stop loss, i think we can use martingale strategy

Please provide a link to this Martingale strategy.

what a night.! i will post result illustration later..

et_phonehome_2:
Please provide a link to this Martingale strategy.

go to EA category..find 10points3 thread

zeman:
what a night.! i will post result illustration later..

Hi Zeman! Try this indicarot whis your HAK.

Files:
z-z1.mq4  5 kb
Reason: