ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 27

-25-:
Does kuskus_starlight v2 still repaint? Thanks for your answer.

Nope

Thanks...

zeman:
Nope Thanks...

Too great

Thanks!

Merry Christmas and Happy Newyear

thx zeman, really improved system.

zeman

are you planning to make EA for this? i have a good programmer that can do it for free

can i use tf15?? looks good to me

jtraderco:
thx zeman, really improved system.

thanks bro...enjoy the ISAKASv2 rules..

abrs70:
zeman are you planning to make EA for this? i have a good programmer that can do it for free

i will inform n PM u later if i planning to do that..thanks

abrs70:
can i use tf15?? looks good to me

hm..tf 15 lots of false signal..if u can filter that with ur own stlye trading, its ok..

zeman:
thanks bro...enjoy the ISAKASv2 rules..

i will inform n PM u later if i planning to do that..thanks

hm..tf 15 lots of false signal..if u can filter that with ur own stlye trading, its ok..

can you explain how your entry rule is? middle of previous bar in which all signals are met? or open new candle?

abrs70:
can you explain how your entry rule is? middle of previous bar in which all signals are met? or open new candle?

middle of the candle at the first signal dots of BBands..the next candle open also can be considered to decreased risk and any undecided movement..

zeman:
middle of the candle at the first signal dots of BBands..the next candle open also can be considered to decreased risk and any undecided movement..

first dot can be repaint rite? i just saw it with usdchf

abrs70:
first dot can be repaint rite? i just saw it with usdchf

yeah..repaint follow the price movement..same with ashi..price movement can change the colour of that both indicator.. thats why we need confirmation from kuskus starlightv2.. hopes u understand.. not repaint the past but repaint follow the price movement..

Reason: