ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 21

Yes. Starlight V1 repaint. V2 looks ok to me. I am waiting for new version from zeman.

f75n789:
Yes. Starlight V1 repaint. V2 looks ok to me. I am waiting for new version from zeman.

yeah..u found it..hehe

anyone got ej? its nyam2...

I got EJ based on the signal. Thanks.. Zeman any improvement let us know hahaha. Yess nyam nyam...

f75n789:
I got EJ based on the signal. Thanks.. Zeman any improvement let us know hahaha. Yess nyam nyam...

no problem..its just beginning..

What is repainting ? Anyone can tell me , thanks

i m gr8:
What is repainting ? Anyone can tell me , thanks

lagging indi..not showed the real movement of the market n changed the overall movement

zeman:
lagging indi..not showed the real movement of the market n changed the overall movement

Thanks

You got any +Pips yet from version 2 ? I havent got any signal suggesting me to buy yet.

hi !

if it changed the overall movement....the signal at t time can be false in 15 minutes ? (excuse-me for my bad english...)

i m gr8:
Thanks You got any +Pips yet from version 2 ? I havent got any signal suggesting me to buy yet.

ej? at 8.30 ?hmm..

rominet:
hi ! if it changed the overall movement....the signal at t time can be false in 15 minutes ? (excuse-me for my bad english...)

overall movement on that time only..need to refresh for the smooth movement..but starlight v2 its better than v1..

Reason: