MTS "Universum" - page 4

Reshetov:
alanvic:

Yuri, hi. I know it's an off-topic question, but I've realised after reading the above that it's no use writing to ICQ. I am not a spammer. I'm not a spammer, I've been trading forex for two years on the Forex market on Kvik, and I've been using MT4 for half a year. I use predominantly indices, i have downloaded your Afrikan and trading on demo account, i got the results, i have adjusted my lot size, but the problem is i may be i dont understand something. I don't know what to do when I try to place a Stop Loss or Take Profit order manually. I do not know what to do. I would like to place an automatic order. I have a good feeling about this kind of thing.

1. Spam is sending information that was not requested. So you're a spammer, too, for trying to knock on ICQ with who knows what.
2. Who is Afrikan and where did you download him?

I've already downloaded the one version of your Expert Advisor from your site and it works fine on puntime, but what about automated trading, I do not understand. Thanks in advance for the reply.

Reshetov:
Bookkeeper:

Aren't you guys man enough to deal with it?

Is this a dick-measuring session, or has anyone had a chance to look at an advisor as well? I am not good at it - at councillors in the sense, and therefore I usually try to listen to other people's opinions, maybe unfortunately. If there is such an opinion. I think many EAs come here for the same reason.

When the results come in, the opinion will come out.

Is it just you and a few local critics who think that looking at the councillors is an easy way to get an opinion?

Yura, don't be rude. With your hands, with your hands.

Advisor on the topic 2 days, we certainly dark, lamernye people, but still figured it out: enough time, people are silent, and here and more complicated, but if interested - a few hours to sort out the operators and even modify, if there is anything.

Do you like such posts? It sounds like you're being rude on purpose, it's masochistic, but it's funny. But maybe the fact that you know arithmetic is not your great advantage over other illiterate and dark coders around here. I don't know about other lamers, but I sometimes watch the codes here with great pleasure. And people don't reply angrily, but politely. If a person opens a thread and shows you something... don't be so rude - no one here has tried to get you to open it, sorry, but I'm not trying to get you to flick your fingers.

I'm leaving now and apologize for the flooding.

Bookkeeper:

Yura, you shouldn't be rude.

No comments

Bookkeeper:
Reshetov:
Bookkeeper:

When the results come in, so will the opinion.

Is it just you and a few local critics who think that by looking at the advisors you can easily get an opinion?

Yura, you shouldn't be rude. With your hands, with your hands.
But maybe, all the same, the fact that you know arithmetic is not such a great advantage over the illiterate and dark local programmers.

Yes, it is time to deal with Reshetov - see how he is in business.
He displays on the forum his handicrafts from the modelers' circle of the Pioneers' House, and when these handicrafts begin to criticise constructively, he switches to ordinary scolding.

Reshetov, I offer you more interesting occupation - let's arrange competition on accuracy of predictions. There are two of us - you and me.
Let people see how you are in a real combat situation, whether you are as tough as you think you are.
You in? You don't have to be afraid of me. I've been in forex for a little over a year.

Folks, let Yura answer my question, you will fight later, it is a normal EA, AI, but I do not know how to make it work automatically, help !!!!

Okay, got it. Dead end. I'll try the hand-to-hand. Thanks((((

alanvic:
A normal EA, AI, but how to make it work automatically, I don't know, help !!!!

He won't answer you :). He not only now, but always considers it beneath his dignity, lamers, not worthy of attention. Try to disable SL and TP (=0) when setting an order and put them if the order worked (by modifying the order).

By the way, it is possible (and necessary?) to put the Universeum specifically to the floor (almost). We should check the situation with lot reduction after a drawdown and check if when calculating the lot for a new order, it may coincide with the balance of free funds. I have found a part of the history where, after the normal stable growth (the lot has reached 5.00), the depo has fallen down (there is only a little more than 5K left) and the EA has stopped opening orders. But if it's because of non-checking, bullshit, it's easy to fix. But maybe I'm wrong, I'm relaxed now, I'm too lazy to look into the code.

Let us continue with our work.

Yura, do not understand?

Bookkeeper wrote:

Are not men (boorish abandoned) that no hands to sort out?

Is it here (rudeness left), or did anyone have time to look at the council?

In my line - the first line - between "Not men" and "whether" nothing but space! What did you leave out? If accidentally mistaken - you correct please.

"In the comments ..." I saw :). I mean the other one, the line above :).

Bookkeeper:
"In the comments ..." I saw :). I mean the other one, the line above :).

I tried to place a stop and it works, but then for example at night I have to modify order, while you are sleeping and of course it doesn't work until morning, then it's gone and the order is not closed. I would like to ask you if I am doing something wrong.

alanvic:
Bookkeeper:
"In the comments ..." I saw :). I mean the other line above :).

I tried to place a stop and it works, but then for example at night I have to modify order, while you are sleeping and in the morning the order stays open, then it's gone, order is not closed. And I wondered if I was doing something wrong.

Come on, there is nothing to be offended about, people are different, maybe he was offended that he was separated from Russia and abandoned)))))))))))))))))))))
Reason: