ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 86

zeman:
hm...I dont know any live chat of ISAKAS strategies but U can ask any question here and post ur illustration of any problem u have.. My pleasure here to answered any of ur question.. Hm... A little bit undecided movement especially on GU..Loss on that pair but others pairs is still on the right ways of profits especially a big win on this 3pairs EJ,GJ, UJ.. By the way.. im used waddah to get the better target of pips ( exit target ) and its works well.. Thanks to mineME , thesource and the creator Recommended to try thats as a exit target.

Hey, zeman and cousin Kuskus, if you would like to and either you or one of the ISAKAS traders/members here will moderate and do the chartshare, I will be happy to arrange for you a FREE trading room with your real time live charts, audio/chat and more. You can contact me for details.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Hey, zeman and cousin Kuskus, if you would like to and either you or one of the ISAKAS traders/members here will moderate and do the chartshare, I will be happy to arrange for you a FREE trading room with your real time live charts, audio/chat and more. You can contact me for details.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Thanks my cousin...I really appreciated thats and will contact u after others trader made their decision..

The FREE trading room with your real time live charts, audio/chat

would be great ,I would like to trade with the pro

jimprice09:
The FREE trading room with your real time live charts, audio/chat would be great ,I would like to trade with the pro

Jim, not necessarily with the pro. it is with and among each other, co-learning, sharing, and collaborating. Dunno your definition of a pro but you don't need to be one nor to be with one to get good at this forex trading and make decent profits day in, day out (at least per my definition )

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Chat room

zeman:
Thanks my cousin...I really appreciated thats and will contact u after others trader made their decision..

It will be fine.

Thanks!

I am more of a "chartist" when it comes to trading- I like to use intraday chart patterns plus shorterm exhaustion signals( mainly Pring). A new book by Igor Tosh.... has a book called High Profitability Trading; Market Patterns....

However. these new GMACD indicators, plus the Waddah and the Iskas- just looking at some charts for a complete trading day- I do not see how any trader would not profit from these indicators.

You put the GMACD up against traditional macd and you will be wasting your time trading with traditional indicators.

Now I am going to have to work these into my daily routine somehow.

These indicators have to be some of the best period- you guys/gals are doing a great job!

Ty for sharing!

Rippy

fxcruiser:

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

live charts, audio, chat .... Sexy idea, it would be great if newdigital allow to make it here on forex-tsd.com

But I would suggest making it in non trading hours, so nobody blames anybody for influencing his trades;

Cause if that happens we will see lots of angry guys around. We all know that 90% of traders fails and they seek to put the blame for their bad trades, I hate to see Zeman or fxcruiser taking the blame for others mistake.

Unless we say every 5 min this is for education purpose only, or write it somewhere on the chart room.

Just an idea

PipRippy:
I am more of a "chartist" when it comes to trading- I like to use intraday chart patterns plus shorterm exhaustion signals( mainly Pring). A new book by Igor Tosh.... has a book called High Profitability Trading; Market Patterns....

However. these new GMACD indicators, plus the Waddah and the Iskas- just looking at some charts for a complete trading day- I do not see how any trader would not profit from these indicators.

You put the GMACD up against traditional macd and you will be wasting your time trading with traditional indicators.

Now I am going to have to work these into my daily routine somehow.

These indicators have to be some of the best period- you guys/gals are doing a great job!

Ty for sharing!

Rippy

Don't forget to use Damiani_volatmeter as a fliter, recomended setting is

10 60 1.4 Ture, I think I posted the Damiani_volatmeter b4

and if you want to have more fun for long times have vegas added to the chart

enjoy

Hello zeman saya orang baru disini. Sori tak pandai speaking tapi faham sikit2. Awak ada YM tak.Senang sikit. YM I/D : nanjebon

zeman:
just for u my dear....dont be so lonely now... pivotpoints.mq4

Zeman,

On the charts, u don't display the Fibo_Pivots anymore. This pivot indicators use the traditional formula.

Reason: