ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 198

Latest version

Hi there. With such a long thread I was wondering if somebody could point me to the latest template and indicators zip file.

Has an EA been written for it?

Also, is this the same EA system being sold here? Another thread suggested it is:

Forexeasystems - Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx

Honest Bill:
Hi there. With such a long thread I was wondering if somebody could point me to the latest template and indicators zip file.

Also, is this the same EA system being sold here? Another thread suggested it is:

Please: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page132

HI guys...where is Isakas aaa??Never follow up this thread??

roodstaart:
Yes, Laguerre ascii 1 is excellent, on 5 min tf and at same time 15 min. tf.

here are the indicators.

The semafor ind. needs some good knowledge of Elliot Wave principles to use it correct. ONe can know without doubt what to expect on the higher time frame when looking at a lower.

Could you please show examples in pictures how you interpret and use semafor and ToR indicator combined with sekelper?

naazaa01:
HI guys...where is Isakas aaa??Never follow up this thread??

he told me...he no more to explain...for this thread coz all forumer already now how to use isakas method

Honest Bill:

Hi

Where can I find "Forexeasystems - Manual Trading Strategy" freely?

Repaint.

Hi there guys, nice topic.

Does BBBANDS, FISHER KUSKUS and NONLAGDOTrepaints?

This is very important to know.

Thx.

Boyens:
Hi there guys, nice topic.

Does BBBANDS, FISHER KUSKUS and NONLAGDOTrepaints?

This is very important to know.

Thx.

Hi...indicator move after price moves...so think about it...

can somebody point me to the latest version of the indicator?

ISAKAS Systems

hye..i`m really interesting with senior zeman ISAKAS Systems.. to me this system is one of the best system in this forum, i already try many times to download his system in zip files but failed to open the zip files..hope members here can give suggestion or attached this system to newbie like me..

thanks to all.. sifu zeman your system rock

Reason: