Requests & Ideas - page 718

alberto:

Dear Mladen,
Sorry but I did not understand it clearly and that's why I have some questions.

1- Is  "0" automatic mode?
(If "0" automatic mode does this mode work correctly or not?)

2- "​​0" is auto mode, but it works wrong! Therefore, we must write values ​​greater than 0 here. (Is this argument correct?)

Yes, that is correct - use values greater than 0 in that version of indicator for that parameter

Mladen Rakic:
Yes, that is correct - use values greater than 0 in that version of indicator for that parameter
Ok.
Thank you very much Mladen :)

So is not it possible to correct this bug?

Friends,
The indicator in the attachment produces "zero divide" error.
Is it possible to fix it?

Best.

HI MR Mladen Sir

i am having problem using this indicator

i need a histo version

when i downloaded it says u are using a renamed indicator

Mladen Rakic 2015.11.25 01:17   EN
mandagozu81:
By the way, Ie/2 and nonlag ma types with double smoothing are not printing any graph. I think there is a minor glitch at those ma types for double smoothing option.
Both versions with IE2 and non lag ma working correctly (all the averages are working OK now in double smoothing mode) :

gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_3_histo.ex4 gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_3.ex4

could u please repost this histo version please

thanks so much in advance

Hi Mladen

Can you help me add alert to Fractals Adjustable Lookback, its hard to do that for beginner

Thankyou very much Sir

Hello, I need some help on coding the indicator attached.

The idea is to trade on 1min TF but the indicator should look at 5 min TF (of the same pair).

Until  the Close of the candle on 5 m TF is higher than the Open candle and if the RSI on 5 min TF is in overbought => then on 1 m TF should appear a red candle

Until  the Close of the candle on 5 m TF is lower than the Open candle and if the RSI on 5 min TF is in oversold => then on 1 m TF should appear a green candle

I've tried to code something but i suppose it doesn't work because data on 5 min TF are not available (downloaded) on 1 min TF.

thank you

Files:
Example.mq4  12 kb

zephyrus.ads Antonio:

Hello, I need some help on coding the indicator attached.

The idea is to trade on 1min TF but the indicator should look at 5 min TF (of the same pair).

Until  the Close of the candle on 5 m TF is higher than the Open candle and if the RSI on 5 min TF is in overbought => then on 1 m TF should appear a red candle

Until  the Close of the candle on 5 m TF is lower than the Open candle and if the RSI on 5 min TF is in oversold => then on 1 m TF should appear a green candle

I've tried to code something but i suppose it doesn't work because data on 5 min TF are not available (downloaded) on 1 min TF.

thank you

Use any multi time frame indicator as an example

Mladen Rakic:
Use any multi time frame indicator as an example
Hi Mladen, do you have one to share as example?

zephyrus.ads Antonio:
Hi Mladen, do you have one to share as example?

Thousands and thousands posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 for start

And thousands more all over the forum

Multi Timeframe Indicators
Multi Timeframe Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all, I've been wanting to have the ability to plot indicators from different timeframes on my chart, but MT doesn't have this capability built i...

Mladen Rakic:

Thousands and thousands posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574 for start

And thousands more all over the forum

Thanks a lot...I've already solved the problem using the attached example.

Files:
pMTF_RSI.mq4  8 kb
Reason: