"Cool peppers!" - page 3

I have an agreement with my broker with my account number, my name, year of birth, address, etc., just send me a scan and that's it. And if you are really looking for an investor, you have to put your account in the spotlight, so they know you. At least that's what professional traders do. What are you afraid of? That the investor will see how much money you have.

You should use the real account, not the demo one. You can make millions on the demo account in a month, and the real account is all about emotions, gimme, gimme, the real one is a true indicator of your trading)

Kitsan:
In my humble experience it is very difficult or even impossible to give an accurate signal of this type "EURUSD, buy, SL 200, TP 300, 5:51:49". I've never been able to know in advance where and when I will enter the market, I can only make a rough guess. I can only say after the fact, after some time - I've entered the market at that time and there. If you try to print signals at the time when they are received from the TS, you may not have time to open an order, the price will jump away and the entire signal will sink.
Who are you asking to post signals to the forum first, and then open an order? Well, open quietly in the terminal and in five minutes write here - along with recommendations, how long to keep it.

Happy New Year to everyone! Be a dragon in the market, in your personal life, and in your career. Yay!!!

I am happy! - I wish you all the same. :)

Mathemat:
And who asks you first rush to the forum to print, and then open? Well, open quietly in the terminal, and after five minutes to post here - along with recommendations, how long to keep it.

That's the thing, I do not know how long I will keep it, I always go out on the situation. And the whole Euroseries is flooded with recommendations))

Anyway, I wish everyone success! Maybe someone will succeed.

I join in congratulations to joo.

joo:

Happy New Year to everyone! Be a dragon in the market, in your personal life, and in your career. Yay!!!

Well, since we're summing up the year, here's mine.

Profits and fresh minds to all.

I don't have time right now, but I'll post my invest password from my demo account by Monday. I'm trading anyway.... Trying to make some money: ))))

I try to earn lots of money in trading. So anybody who is interested, welcome. I make my trades at the state of the market and my own mood so I cannot know anything in advance....... To post them here all the time ... let's see, maybe I will....

nikelodeon:

I don't have time right now, but I'll post my invest password from my demo account by Monday. I'm trading anyway.... Trying to make some money: ))))

I try to earn lots of money in trading. So anybody who is interested, welcome. I make my trades at the state of the market and my own mood so I cannot know anything in advance....... To post them here all the time ... let's see, maybe I will....

Don't you still get it??? that here - only REAL!!!

Read this, the previous and subsequent threads of the villagers... :-)

nikelodeon:

Posting them here all the time ... see if I will....

Spare the forum public from this .... Not in this thread... This is where the real Cool Peppers are!!!

I don't get it, you can't???? I'm not that cool if I'm on the demo????

As promised. The essence of trading from levels.... Hourly frame......
Reason: