about your Message

I can't reply through PM

find below the answer to your q =

no i don't use that sys anymore

it doesn't mean that it is a bad sys

but CCI indicator doesn't suit my trading style

that's all

may the forex be with you

hey James I was wondering do you still set the stop loss at 55 pips? because sometimes i get stopped out on the next candle but the one after that keeps trending in the right direction. So should i hop in on that next candle so long ass the 4hr doesnt change or should i adjust my sl?

this is a screenshot that i took when i got in a trade. however i got stopped out of everyone of these trades within 2hours. i dont understand.

Files:

swissForex:
Hi

about your Message

I can't reply through PM

find below the answer to your q =

no i don't use that sys anymore

it doesn't mean that it is a bad sys

but CCI indicator doesn't suit my trading style

that's all

may the forex be with you

Thanks for the answer

I notice im getting into trades a little early. I get stopped out and then i reenter the trade on the next 4hr candle. how do i change the settings so this doesnt happen and the trend displays align later? I know it has something to do with the pct filter, length and cci periods but do i move them up or down?

Improved Stop Loss Placement

Well the Forex market changes in volatility every month, so I suggest using 2 times the ATR in the current pair.

Hello, could you please tell how to enter and exit in the first post and give few screenshots of when you entered the trade with this system. There were many different screenshots given, so I am confused to which exactly is the real system and the indicators you recommend.

James the Giant:
Well the Forex market changes in volatility every month, so I suggest using 2 times the ATR in the current pair.

Are you talking about the ATR value on the 4hr or 1hr timeframe?

This is an extremely appearing successful system. Is anybody still using it? If not, why not?

I have reviewed it and it seems good. However I am a fan of the CCI indicator. What am I missing. Since there are no recent postings to this thread? Thanks for any help.

IMHO best entries for this system would be 200 TLB and slingshots.

The idea of observing trends in other tf's is excellent and the USDCHF inclusion is a great idea.

One more point for entries..... make sure there is a slope on the trendline or the chop will kill you.

Files:
davem-0037.png  35 kb
Reason: