ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 4

zeman:
here they are.. 16 october ISAKAS trade..

level 1 signal for all 4 pairs..

im used TF 30min..for better / faster entry signal.

ENJOY..!

Hi, nice work.

Are you using the standar zigzag version? the hi-lo version? which one?

Thanks.

zeman:
here they are.. 16 october ISAKAS trade..

level 1 signal for all 4 pairs..

im used TF 30min..for better / faster entry signal.

ENJOY..!

zeman,

are those actual trades you have taken or are those hypothetical entries and exits to illustrate what could possibly be profitable trades? if those are actual trades, either on a demo or live acount, it would be more appreciated if you would post a statement or trade orders.

thanks,

chivaree

chivaree:
zeman,

are those actual trades you have taken or are those hypothetical entries and exits to illustrate what could possibly be profitable trades? if those are actual trades, either on a demo or live acount, it would be more appreciated if you would post a statement or trade orders.

thanks,

chivaree

please don't start again with this B.S .to want to see statment ....he dasn't sell anything........he did a fovor and putted his indicators to share free with us.........he dasn't have to demonstrate anything to you...

hi

can someone lease post template for this system,i cant manualy put indicators to the chart because i cant see it in indicators window but i know they works and they can be called by template.

any one have/had same problem with ex4 ?

deepdrunk:
hi

can someone lease post template for this system,i cant manualy put indicators to the chart because i cant see it in indicators window but i know they works and they can be called by template.

any one have/had same problem with ex4 ?

here you go

Files:
kuskus.zip  2 kb

thanks for the tamplate ,now it works

indicators work but i cant see them in indicators window,only those few ex4

everything else i can see and use

dirk:
please don't start again with this B.S .to want to see statment ....he dasn't sell anything........he did a fovor and putted his indicators to share free with us.........he dasn't have to demonstrate anything to you...

excuse me! there is no B.S. there. it's done everyday here. what was wrong with that courteous request, sir?

have a good day, mr. dirk!

chivaree

Red Line Zig Zag Indicators

Could you please confirm that this indicators works in real time and dont paint the past like the zig zag indicator?

TIA and THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SYSTEM

Pepe

privatefr:
Could you please confirm that this indicators works in real time and dont paint the past like the zig zag indicator?

TIA and THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SYSTEM

Pepe

I believe, you can judge that better by watching it now on live data with your demo account to see if does. Regardless, I still think it will still serve its intended purpose as far as exit. Though, if it repaints, you may miss few pips, here and there.

But, here is just my 2 pips on ISAKAS. Kukus you're on the roll. Keep it up.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
I believe, you can judge that better by watching it now on live data with your demo account to see if does. Regardless, I still think it will still serve its intended purpose as far as exit. Though, if it repaints, you may miss few pips, here and there.

But, here is just my 2 pips on ISAKAS. Kukus you're on the roll. Keep it up.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Agree with you 100%

Reason: