ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 148

waveVista:
to mr zul: add my Yahoo id - wave.vista

to avril: love u so much

to zeman: where are you?

kekekeke...bro zeman i think bz kot...insyaallah... i hope all forummer can help other new user isakas...in this thread

alert

i think this version will be much better if adding alert sound when the heiken,BB,MAcd,fisher are in the same colour at once.This will reduce time to look at the graph.

ps- i have analyzed ISAKAS method (13th nov to 30th nov)and found 77 % winning percentage ,with TP 20 and SL 50 .Very good result (by using past data)

Colnago,

On which pairs did you use this system with? Are they the recommended GJ, and EJ pairs?

Kilokahn:
Colnago, On which pairs did you use this system with? Are they the recommended GJ, and EJ pairs?

From my opinion.

i use past data for GBP USD .I`m not sure yet for GJ and EJ ,but i`ll try to check.I think for GJ stop losses is wider hehe.MAybe more than 100 .Otherwise it`ll be frequently hit the SL hehe .

77% with SL 50 is not so good

colnago:
i think this version will be much better if adding alert sound when the heiken,BB,MAcd,fisher are in the same colour at once.This will reduce time to look at the graph. ps- i have analyzed ISAKAS method (13th nov to 30th nov)and found 77 % winning percentage ,with TP 20 and SL 50 .Very good result (by using past data)

Since your SL is X2.5 from your TP you will not gain much pips in this money management strategy.

myaron:
Since your SL is X2.5 from your TP you will not gain much pips in this money management strategy.

i think u can put 40 as your SL (decrease it)but still 2X. Other way maybe you can increase TP maybe 25( my TP range from 20 up to 40)It`s better to play safe to take the smallest risk (still can be profitable) .

But if TP is 20 and SL is less than 30 i think it will easily hit your SL.Just my 2 cents

hi

Few day no trading....few that GBP/JPY will going UT this week...

hi

My trading today....sometime im so greed...

Files:
1_5.gif  37 kb

hye.

hye avrill...

what function using waddah_attar_explosion?

same position with me,but i`m taking TP only at pivot point hehe.

Reason: