ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 55

I seeeeeeeeeeee.......

And one more. I have noticed, that the signal is stronger, when the indicators BBands and HeikenAshi are beside. The closer they are, that it is possible to expose order " s. sorry for bad english.

jump:
Juice is my don't-leave-home-without-it indicator, and thank you, Perky. The alert version -- not getting alerts. Using M15, and sound is enabled. Any suggestions?

Ill have a look at home mine has been alerting

strange

tho the alerts wern't my work

rozzzenbom:
quetion to Zeman:

What kind of Money Managemetnt u use in trading from isaak 2 systems? How u recognize exit sig (change signal from system or u make a partial close, for example on +20 pips partial close and then rest close on change system signal)???

Thank!!!!!!!

Good profits to all!!!!!

MM... hm...im use 30%-40% of my total account per trade (dont do this..hehehe) better used 10% per trade.. GU and EU is my favourite pair for trade ( of course all trader likes the same pairs.) 2 position open if signal coming..Im takes 10 first at my first position and then close the first position.. Then hold my second positon by looking the first dot of TF30, target to the fibopivot line . Exit target? 10 pips at the first position n then target at fibopivot line.

Sometimes..just play simple for life guys.. Just paid attention for GU and EU only... Open 2 or 3 position per pair... Target 15 pips per trade.. For sure u can get 30 - 50 pips daily ( larger lot / quantity? nyam2 )... GU and EU is special and luxury pairs for me.. (GJ also..he) Just play with thats, and hopefully ur accout will be overload..haha...One more things.. When the best time for trading ISAKAS?... Im agree wiht Et phonehome n perky..just wait on an european open market to open whatever position.. Asean trade session not the suitable times for trade coz the price movement is so slowly (only news can move more pips for asean season ) thats all...

nice trading guys.. good lucks...

Perky:
Ill have a look at home mine has been alerting

strange

tho the alerts wern't my work

ask mr.increase put some alert codec on it

brainjt:
indicator for camisa

thanks brainjit for this indicator...in the posting #536, yur picture show the setting for this indicator is (1,9,1,3,2) & the default is (0,7,7,4,1)....which one should we use ?....

thanks again for this valuable indicator.

brainjt:

indicator for camisa

Branjit, do you manually draw Daily High/Low square or you have an indicator? If you have indicator, can you please share it?

Thank you, Mario

Zeman ... you should start charging 1 pip for KusKus users

Hi Camisa

my set up is (1,9,1,3,,2)

HI Alamanjani

Hi and Lo is in TSR Daily Range Display 2

MiniMe:
Zeman ... you should start charging 1 pip for KusKus users

i will charged u first..LOL...

Reason: