ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 107

My 1st time trading using demo account using this method

But still don't understand how to read the nonlagma line

The skyblue, yellow and tomato color, is it only help the exit?

msufianj:
I'm study this thread for begining for 4 month. It really interesting for ISAKAS METHOD for free trader. I hope Zeman can produce his ebook for this method. This only my idea. What about other guys. All agreed? Newbies with demo trader.

hi msufian..

Isakas are not ready yet to make an ebook for this method... still searching the better version of this.. but if u have any idea to make this method interesting, just leave ur idea here.. thanks for ur suggestion

macfee:
Bro Zeman..

That's is a good idea for newbie likes me..

p/s..

Nok makang duriang gi umah aku kat kluang johor.

tengoh larih ni..

Umah mung kat air puteh ka, bro?

duriang brapa pips sekilo?heh.. abih doh musing dia.. aku duk kemamang..

duyduy:
My 1st time trading using demo account using this method

But still don't understand how to read the nonlagma line

The skyblue, yellow and tomato color, is it only help the exit?

nonlagMA are used either for exit or entry...

yellow - the movement begin to move others direction ( up or down ) use this for exit or the beginning of new market direction

blue - market moves upside

tomato- market moves downside

u can change the nonlagMA length setting if u think lower length settings is lots of false signal..

gud luck

ebook

Thank zeman, i already copy and paste in this threads. i hope it not against a copyright law. but i afraid like you said it not complete isakas method guide. u stay at kememang. i'm kuantan. want to eat durian, come here but still quite high price. u can wait until august because it nearest to bulan puasa. at that time, the price will 10sen perkg.

The kuskus Stalight Indicator

I did post this indicator but removed it due to a fault in the code, i have now fixed it and have posted it here.enjoy...

Assalamu alaikum...

do you have the recommend system on h4?

msufianj:
Thank zeman, i already copy and paste in this threads. i hope it not against a copyright law. but i afraid like you said it not complete isakas method guide. u stay at kememang. i'm kuantan. want to eat durian, come here but still quite high price. u can wait until august because it nearest to bulan puasa. at that time, the price will 10sen perkg.

this system maybe suitable and freely for all trader hopefully.. its still on searching for the better version..

wow..i think , maybe thaipusam next week where the 20 -MA like to crossing by 50 MA for durian price...he...

newmont:
I did post this indicator but removed it due to a fault in the code, i have now fixed it and have posted it here.enjoy...

thanks bro... will be testing....

arecent:
Assalamu alaikum... do you have the recommend system on h4?

hehe..why u edited ur replies... kantoii... master arecent.. i dont know this system will be or should be suitable for ur suggestion.. Hopes master arecent test this system and find the best setting of 4hours timeframe...

zeman:
thanks bro... will be testing.... hehe..why u edited ur replies... kantoii... master arecent.. i dont know this system will be or should be suitable for ur suggestion.. Hopes master arecent test this system and find the best setting of 4hours timeframe...

ok...actually my first reply i want to forward test your system in h4...but i thinks that may be some indicators variable need t be cahner for the bigger tf.that's why i change my replies. ok i will continue my intention..

may do u tell me if i can filter kuskus_fisher to find divergence by using high-high and low-low r not?

regards

arecent:
ok...actually my first reply i want to forward test your system in h4...but i thinks that may be some indicators variable need t be cahner for the bigger tf.that's why i change my replies. ok i will continue my intention..

may do u tell me if i can filter kuskus_fisher to find divergence by using high-high and low-low r not?

regards

divergence also can be detect from the fisher indicator but not a part of that..it shows the momentum range of the price + high and low and its not easy for the right meaning of divergence actually.. Not so good for divergence for smaller timeframe with smaller settings of that indicator.. Should be larger TF and larger period settings..

zeman:
divergence also can be detect from the fisher indicator but not a part of that..it shows the momentum range of the price + high and low and its not easy for the right meaning of divergence actually.. Not so good for divergence for smaller timeframe with smaller settings of that indicator.. Should be larger TF and larger period settings..

orait boss..looking forward to see the positive result...

hope this will signal for the good start...

i will try to share my entry here...

thanx