ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 108

Good Work

keep good work man its perfect and contionue with you

dubai_im:
keep good work man its perfect and contionue with you

i hope so..and i will learn from the lesson..

follow the leader ..cheers

Latest system questions

Hi Zeman,

Thanks for sharing your great system to all of us. I just find this system yesterday, and start reading from first page until now the last pages.

So here is my questions about the latest system that you post at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69 :

1. For this system (not v2 or v2rebirth), we trade when ever the signal out, not only trade from european session to us session?

2. We still wait until second bar open with bbands, fisher, flattrend, nonlagdot show the same colour before enter a trade?

3. The right period for fisher_kuskus is 30?

Thanks in advance.

asen8888:
Hi Zeman,

Thanks for sharing your great system to all of us. I just find this system yesterday, and start reading from first page until now the last pages.

So here is my questions about the latest system that you post at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69 :

1. For this system (not v2 or v2rebirth), we trade when ever the signal out, not only trade from european session to us session?

2. We still wait until second bar open with bbands, fisher, flattrend, nonlagdot show the same colour before enter a trade?

3. The right period for fisher_kuskus is 30?

Thanks in advance.

hi asen

this is an answer of each of ur question..

1. we trade only the signal comes out and the signal is not disable for all session but a little bit risky for trade at that session coz of the little price movement.

2. Yes..should be the second bar and should not be ONLY the first bbands dot..

3. Right..

gud luck..

ISAKAS V2 Rebirth Vs ISAKAS V2

Which one is better?

How many percent is the winning rate (hit TP) for ISAKAS V2 Rebirth (with 15 pips TP and fibo lines) and ISAKAS V2?

Did we have to check 1H TF before each trade for ISAKAS V2 Rebirth and ISAKAS V2?

Thanks, sorry if I have too many questions

whoaaahhhhhh..

thats difficult for me to answers that kind of question... its not me the right person to judge this system..try both of the system urself and tell me the winning percent ratio.. i shows the road for u and u tell me which one suitable for u to take a walk.

im only trades on TF 30..so ..im just looking for that TF..

OK zeman, no problem I will start backtest very soon to know which one is better at least for me. BTW, thanks for sharing this system and the improvements.

EJ first trade with ISAKAS V2

Hi all,

Today wake up and turn on computer, and getting almost a heart attack (just kidding) because GJ, EJ, UJ have gap of 111, 95, and 57 pips. WOW

Just few minutes ago, I open a trade sell EJ at 167.75 set TP 10pips almost hit. Here is my chart. Thanks zamen

Files:
chart_1.gif  19 kb

S&R Indi

duyduy:
My 1st time trading using demo account using this method

But still don't understand how to read the nonlagma line

The skyblue, yellow and tomato color, is it only help the exit?

Hi Duyduy

I'm interested with ur S&R indi.Can u post it here...

nazzer_san:
Hi Duyduy I'm interested with ur S&R indi.Can u post it here...

My indi is on zeman siggy

it's isakas V2 rebirth.