ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 103

first entry signal for this week ... GJ and EJ

Files:
chart.jpg  136 kb

el cid:
Hi

Very pretty system

Could somebody draw on attached charts where they would have entered and what entries they would have traded according to the system.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page69 <--------- read this..

4 indicators shown same colours and there are the signal.. Second dot should be the great or low risk entries.. good luck..

hi..

nonlagdot is not the right settings... sorry..

adjust the settings colorbarback from 2 to 0..

or just download this .tpl file...

tq....

Files:
rebirth11.tpl  3 kb

2nd signal should be on action now for today... loss or win?

really bad entry for me...

Files:
cat.jpg  162 kb

Do we suppose to enter market on asian session for jpy pair or just enter on european session ?

tq

Hello Zeman Glad to see that u still developing ur system

i like ur system a lot and i got my 1st entry few hrs ago (EUR/USD)

I have an idea dude , what about set nonlagdot's length from 10 to 50

i thing it will give us better exits and entry ....i want to discuss that with u

Greetings

~Walid

Files:
zeman.jpg  9 kb

Valid Entries for Today

~Walid

Files:
zeman_valid.jpg  37 kb

GU and EU signal coming right now.. gud luck.. make sure

nimy : European session or 1hours before the opening must be the right time to decrease the undecided movement..

walid :...thanks for testing the nonlagdot indicator. make sure ur nonlagdot settings is right. Actually im trades and concern about this 3 pairs, GU, GJ and EJ..glad to see other traders test for different pairs.. good luck

zeman:
GU and EU signal coming right now.. gud luck.. make sure walid :...thanks for testing the nonlagdot indicator. make sure ur nonlagdot settings is right. Actually im trades and concern about this 3 pairs, GU, GJ and EJ..glad to see other traders test for different pairs.. good luck

Thanks for ur reply dude

but what is ur idea about setting nonlagdot to 50 ?? do u like this idea or not ??

Recent Trades

~Walid

another question please

why u useing 30M i think if we r start to use 1H frame (as u stared u thread) we will get few/good entries

i want to discuss that with u also

if u dont like discusstion about ur system and want it as it's let me knwo plz

~Walid

Reason: