ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 100

Today

after Londom open nice up movement

Files:
isakas_1.gif  27 kb

nice

what are the setings you are using for macd flat trend and what time frames ?

it says 'current time frame 'on both flattrend indicatorson your chart,i have this indicator with exactly same name but on my chart you can set TF and it shows on the chart

what period it is.

hi

akum cfu zeman.. sy newbie lg.. lm dah sy perati method kus-kus tu tp x reti camane nak install. leh tolong ajar sy x? tq in advance.

Hi

deepdrunk:
nice what are the setings you are using for macd flat trend and what time frames ?

1. 12,26,9- after change exit- better show me current trend of trade

2. 6,26,9- earlier entry

on both is 'current time frame

I trade only 15 min

bj

nice uptrend today in the GU...could be open for more if the resistance at 1.9840 is broken...

where can i get the latest templates?

need latest version

it's been a very long time since my last participation in this thread last time...

i can see from some screenshots here that isakas kuskus have so many upgrade from the very 1st one...

perhaps someone could tell me how to get the very latest version of this isakas kuskus....

thank you

ssufian:
it's been a very long time since my last participation in this thread last time...

i can see from some screenshots here that isakas kuskus have so many upgrade from the very 1st one...

perhaps someone could tell me how to get the very latest version of this isakas kuskus....

thank you

it available at zeman signature...so find zeman posts & u will find the latest isakas.

hope this help u.

CP6:
it available at zeman signature...so find zeman posts & u will find the latest isakas. hope this help u.

thanx friend...

Reason: