Multi-indics indicator - page 39

TheRumpledOne:

Ok, this will give you most of what you want... it does NOT load up the history bars. It plots from the current time forward.

If someone wants to go through all that code to code the history bars, be my guess...LOL!

Many thanks for that, TRO. You're a star!!!

I can understand if you don't want to wade through all of the code to get the history bars. Unfortunately my coding abilities are pretty limited but, if somebody here could give me a pointer or two of where to start, I would like to look at getting the history bars. With the history bars it would be easier to develop the indicator and optimise the weighting coefficients for the different timeframes.

Is it really necessary to go through all of the individual indicator codes to get the history bars???? Can it not be done through the indicator loop? Please excuse my ignorance.

I have one other suggestion if I may. Is it easy to change the mode for calculating the indicators from bar close as it is at the moment to HLC/3 or HL2C/4 for instance. I guess this would make the indicator paint a smoother line and remove some of the jaggednes. Just a thought.

Pussy Galore:
Many thanks for that, TRO. You're a star!!!

I can understand if you don't want to wade through all of the code to get the history bars. Unfortunately my coding abilities are pretty limited but, if somebody here could give me a pointer or two of where to start, I would like to look at getting the history bars. With the history bars it would be easier to develop the indicator and optimise the weighting coefficients for the different timeframes.

Is it really necessary to go through all of the individual indicator codes to get the history bars???? Can it not be done through the indicator loop? Please excuse my ignorance.

I have one other suggestion if I may. Is it easy to change the mode for calculating the indicators from bar close as it is at the moment to HLC/3 or HL2C/4 for instance. I guess this would make the indicator paint a smoother line and remove some of the jaggednes. Just a thought.

There is no indicator loop in this indicator... that's the "problem"/reason it would take a lot of work to install it.

Using HLC/3 may or may not be that big of deal... just about 200 - 400 lines of code that would have to be changed...LOL!!

TheRumpledOne:
There is no indicator loop in this indicator... that's the "problem"/reason it would take a lot of work to install it.

OK. I half understand what you're saying. I did say my coding knowledge was pretty limited.

Using HLC/3 may or may not be that big of deal... just about 200 - 400 lines of code that would have to be changed...LOL!!

Looking at the price constraints for each indicator, it seems easy enough to find and replace the PRICE_CLOSE setting with either PRICE_TYPICAL (HLC/3), PRICE_WEIGHTED (HL2C/4) or PRICE_MEDIAN (HL/2). I guess it would be a bit more difficult to make the settings switchable.

My simple Collection

Any body can find the weakness of my system? If u r find it Please pm me...or it should be add some others indicators...please tell me ur suggest in this post..Thanx for ur attention...

Andredon

Files:

Hi andredon.....

good job......can you post all indicator!?!?!?!? please....

if you possible...

Good trading for all

Hi andredon.....

Im a newbie

can you post the forex factory calendar ? please....

if you possible...

thanks a lot

Those 2 threads (should be the same with his image):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178710

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176404

Hi Andredon

Thank you very much!

Hi newdigital!

Thank you very much!

Finsbury Park2:
Hi andredon.....

good job......can you post all indicator!?!?!?!? please....

if you possible...

Good trading for all

easy - easy my man... U got it all...

don't thanx to me but give Thanks to CJA/Ancoll, New Digital, 1n10tion,TRO, all master in TSD Forum....

Andre

Reason: