Multi-Indic Watcher - page 4

FerruFx:
Thanks for answering FXBS! FerruFx

it was your answer, - my pleasure

to ---- FerruFx

this is a very interesting indicator, i like it, i might find it useful...

let me understand something here to see if i understood it correctly

blue is up

red is down

yellow is sideways or flat ....

know is it possible to change the yellow to something like this ... as i would still like to see if the indicator is still going in the same direction ...

Dark blue is up ---- strong

Light blue is up ---- its still going in the same direction, but weak or flat or sideways,

Red is down ---- strong

Light Red is down ---- its still going in the same direction, but weak or flat or sideways,

This way I think it would be better to interpret the indicators and directions, as yellow does not tell the whole story of whats happening ...

Advise if you can make the changes .... maybe name it version 2 for those than also want it this way as well ....

fx-surfer:
this is a very interesting indicator, i like it, i might find it useful...

let me understand something here to see if i understood it correctly

blue is up

red is down

yellow is sideways or flat ....

know is it possible to change the yellow to something like this ... as i would still like to see if the indicator is still going in the same direction ...

Dark blue is up ---- strong

Light blue is up ---- its still going in the same direction, but weak or flat or sideways,

Red is down ---- strong

Light Red is down ---- its still going in the same direction, but weak or flat or sideways,

This way I think it would be better to interpret the indicators and directions, as yellow does not tell the whole story of whats happening ...

Advise if you can make the changes .... maybe name it version 2 for those than also want it this way as well ....

Sorry but I don't plan to make a new release for this indicator. I don't have time for this. Too many clients coding requests !!!

Anyway, have fun with this version.

FerruFx

FerruFx

Can you share the code with me? if so pm me with the details ...

I want to see if i can code it my self ...

Can I make this request to do the changes to this indicators as it will become useful in my trading tool box ..... please

I hope you can help me out on this very little request .... it would be greatly appreciated ....

I hope to here from you soon ...

fx-surfer:
Can you share the code with me? if so pm me with the details ...

I want to see if i can code it my self ...

Can I make this request to do the changes to this indicators as it will become useful in my trading tool box ..... please

I hope you can help me out on this very little request .... it would be greatly appreciated ....

I hope to here from you soon ...

Sorry but I don't share the code ...

FerruFx

Question

FerruFx:
Sorry but I don't share the code ... FerruFx

FerruFX I have to thank you again for a wonderful indicator. I don't know how you do it but we all appreciate your work.

I had 1 question. One of the parameters in the RSI indicator is "Price" It defaults to zero. I'm not sure what the options for "price" are. In the standard RSI indicator that's not a parameter. Could you please elaborate? Thanks!

Sandy

nubchai:
FerruFX I have to thank you again for a wonderful indicator. I don't know how you do it but we all appreciate your work.

I had 1 question. One of the parameters in the RSI indicator is "Price" It defaults to zero. I'm not sure what the options for "price" are. In the standard RSI indicator that's not a parameter. Could you please elaborate? Thanks!

Sandy

Sandy,

The "price" for RSI is like any others indicator.

PRICE_CLOSE 0

PRICE_OPEN 1

PRICE_HIGH 2

PRICE_LOW 3

PRICE_MEDIAN 4 (high+low)/2.

PRICE_TYPICAL 5 (high+low+close)/3.

PRICE_WEIGHTED 6 (high+low+close+close)/4.

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Sandy,

The "price" for RSI is like any others indicator.

PRICE_CLOSE 0

PRICE_OPEN 1

PRICE_HIGH 2

PRICE_LOW 3

PRICE_MEDIAN 4 (high+low)/2.

PRICE_TYPICAL 5 (high+low+close)/3.

PRICE_WEIGHTED 6 (high+low+close+close)/4.

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

Thanks FerruFx it does help!

Sandy

nubchai:
Thanks FerruFx it does help! Sandy

You're welcome.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Sorry but I don't share the code ... FerruFx

ok no problem, thanks.

but this indicator could be programmed better, to give a better idea on whats happening on other timeframes, like i explain before, anyway if oneday you decide to upgrade the indicator, please PM, i would be interested in that version ....

does anyone know of any other similar indicators, that are willing to share with me, please PM, ....

Trading Systems

Reason: