ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 101

my question..

hey dude..

i m newbie here, i am sorry for my english. may be broken english. i think i am not speking but spekong, ehe.he.he..

firstly, i am very interested with this trading system and i also newbie in the forex trading..

my question is when i using this trading system how can i filter the fake of signal from this system trading..

can someone help me.

thanks.

1. 12,26,9- after change exit- better show me current trend of trade

2. 6,26,9- earlier entry

on both is 'current time frame

I trade only 15 min

bj

thanks

Files:
isakas_2.gif  27 kb

Keep it up!

i find out that there's a lot of enhancements in the new version...

syabas zeman! keep up your good job!

rayz:
hey dude..

i m newbie here, i am sorry for my english. may be broken english. i think i am not speking but spekong, ehe.he.he..

firstly, i am very interested with this trading system and i also newbie in the forex trading..

my question is when i using this trading system how can i filter the fake of signal from this system trading..

can someone help me.

thanks.

IMHO, filtering false/fake signal is the hardest part of trading & the hardest part for any method/system...its more easier to wait for the trend...follow all the rules & hopefully u r in the wright direction.

but remember what zeman quoted " U win some, U loose some "....

understand the method then follow yur money management...u will long-lasting in this business.

hope this help u.

can someone attach the latest version .. i cannot find it at zeman's signature..

wan_grunge:
can someone attach the latest version .. i cannot find it at zeman's signature..

Clik Here & find it at the bottom page.

trade

1. small profit, then SL

2. purple line cca 30 pips gain

Files:
isakas_3.gif  28 kb

Those who want the latest version of Isakas Kuskus can download the Isakas V2 Rebirth at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52 and Isakas CS (CandleStick) at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Isakas really help me a lot...

now I can trade with more confident...

thanx for the creator... you really brilliant...

may God bless you...

Reason: