ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 74

Zeman! today was a very good sig!!!

Hi all!

On this system (8.01.07 from today) I have 20% of my depo.

Taking into account false inputs, my mistakes at inputs, and that I played periodically (many excellent signals was missed) I consider that such result very good.

Today was a nice sig for eur/usd and gbp/usd. I have left early but the 110 dollars has earned.

Quetion to Zeman:

As you think, parameters for Kuskus 20, 2 it is better or worse than 20, 1 for timeframe М30 ????

Thank you for this very nice system!!!!

Files:

rozzzenbom:
Hi all!

On this system (8.01.07 from today) I have 20% of my depo.

Taking into account false inputs, my mistakes at inputs, and that I played periodically (many excellent signals was missed) I consider that such result very good.

Today was a nice sig for eur/usd and gbp/usd. I have left early but the 110 dollars has earned.

Quetion to Zeman:

As you think, parameters for Kuskus 20, 2 it is better or worse than 20, 1 for timeframe М30 ????

Thank you for this very nice system!!!!

CONGRATS Clearly signal

20,2 is for TF30 and 20,1 for TF15 ( GU AND EU ) U also can trade TF30 for GU and EU...larger Timeframe, Bigger Pips,

Pivot Support

Hi all

witch support line i must take as target ?

Pivot----------------

Support 1----------- ??

Support 2----------- ??

Support 3----------- ??

can me help ??

Files:
kuskus.gif  15 kb

funboyz:
Hi all

witch support line i must take as target ?

Pivot----------------

Support 1----------- ??

Support 2----------- ??

Support 3----------- ??

can me help ??

just forget thats all thing.. fibopivot line IS JUST PROFIT TAKING LEVEL IN ISAKAS TRADING.... NOT MORE THAN THAT..JUST FOLLOW THE SIGNAL AND SET TP ON ANY FIBOPIVOT LINE.... Examples...Buy Signal showed at s3 line... set ur TP at s2 line...

Hi Zeman,

I got a question.

If you look at the charts now, for example GBP/USD.

The isakas kuskus is long since 15:30 yesterday afternoon, everything is blue, and trend seems to be upwards.

How do you trade if the market is flying north without a new signal?

Do you only take positions with a new Bband dot?

Meaning we would wait only for a short signal right now, and after that fr a long signal. Is that correct or am I missing something?

Dan S:
Hi Zeman,

I got a question.

If you look at the charts now, for example GBP/USD.

The isakas kuskus is long since 15:30 yesterday afternoon, everything is blue, and trend seems to be upwards.

How do you trade if the market is flying north without a new signal?

Do you only take positions with a new Bband dot?

Meaning we would wait only for a short signal right now, and after that fr a long signal. Is that correct or am I missing something?

yes..patient is the key..dont worry..price movement is always retrace and u can used correlation technically as a part of your trading. By the way..its little bit ranging right now... tight movement waiting for tonight maybe..

Anyone want to shared any idea for max profit /pips?..i means.. exit target.. EMA and non lag ma looks having potential... hm..

Exit ideas

After a good move CCI often goes above 300 ob uptrend and below -300 on downtrend. After hook from extreme the 100 line cross is often a good exit point but some people wait for 0 line cross. For sell wait for -100 line cross to the up side.

NonLagMA also works well as does HMA with a setting of 10.

Robert

How you think do we need sell USDCHF ?

Cci

Robert, (Mr Pip)

Could u elaborte futher on CCI momentum trade preferential entry & exit? ..similar to Woodies CCI method?

Thanks.

specific link for ISAKAS Room @ Paltalk

What is the exact link of the PalTalk room?

http://chat.paltalk.com/pg/ControllerServlet?RequestId=Groups.Search&id=13&langkey=-1&adultkey=0&textkey=ISAKAS%20ashi%20strategy

I can't find it.

Reason: