ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 71

pal talk room....

we have a room opened on paltalk called:

ISAKAS ashi strategy

let`s talk the charts in real time could be very helpful...

thx

river

frantacech:
Hi, I have one request.

Please, can you modify Goblin_BiPolar_Edition2modH_TP100.mq4,

remove

Turbo_JMA.mq4

Turbo_JRSX.mq4

Turbo_JVEL.mq4

and add

ISAKAS

kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2.mq4

BBands_Stop_v1_with_alert.mq4

and

GMACD_Signals.mq4

???

Trade only ISAKAS signal with direct GMACD H1 and H4 or H4/D1

Fran,

Where did you get kuskus_starlightv2.mq4 from? No one had this mq4 file before. Did you find the person that will not respond to Zeman?

good job!

rivertraderfx4:

ISAKAS ashi strategy

Very interesting....

I will join

ISAKAS ashi strategy /paltalk

look forward to your joining ssnkh!!

our first 24 hours we had several traders and talked about the charts real time. most of us are just beginning to trade the strategy.

we had one trader that has traded the strategy for one year and feels it is the best strategy he has used in forex.

at this point i am trading demo to get the feel of the action on the charts and probably had 6 trades and all winning.

i found something i had not read on the entire thread...at times i used the 5 min chart to enter the trend of the 15 and 30 minute chart, catching retracements.

also, i noticed as the 15 min chart would falter...i would lean on the 30 min trend and finally had a winning trade.

stop by and visit the room on paltalk called "ISAKAS ashi strategy"

we hope our seasoned traders that use this strategy will join and share...

pam/rivertrader

Ok , I am trading only KusKus and I am using the Autochartist from interbankfx ( now free for members ) or you can get it from fxstreet.com for members or http://www.autochartist.com/

see the results

sometimes Kuskus gives an indication to go high, from techinical I know the market is going low so I take the Kuskus indicator to chose my trading point and get an good position on short.

Good luck everybody and Thanks a looooooooooooooot for the ZeMan.. for such a great trading system

Arshad:
Hello Minime, I read your last post in which you are using the Autochartist from interbankfx. What take action autochartist. and how you judge the signal. Reply

Autochartist or what interbankfx called it GPS is simple trend program I look at different time frames and I setup my trades on the 240min sure I use KusKus to see what would be the best entry or exit .. Mostly I exit manually...when I am away at work I set trailing stop to 20 pips ..

__________ EDIT ___________

Guys this Autochartist is doing crazy moves ... look in the picture gps2 , you will see that the Autochartist 240 gives an indication that the trend is down then a min ago it give me an indication that its going up .. I sold already but I exit again when I saw this signal ...Autochartist is a nice tool but don't depend on it ... better combine Autochartist with KusKus

160 pip in one move

The cable .....jumps like a frog ... about 160 pips in one move look what happened today ... and KusKus was there

Thursday, January 11, 2007 8:04:27 AM - The Bank of England unexpectedly raised the key interest rate on Thursday by quarter points to 5.25%. The decision surprised the markets as the BoE was widely expected to hold the rate at 5.0% for the second time in a row. The rate hike came in the background of annual inflation rising 2.7% on year in November, the highest rate since January 1997. This was much above the official inflation target of 2%.

PalTalk

rivertraderfx4:

ISAKAS ashi strategy

thx

river

Do you like adware/spyware? The free version of PalTalk definitely brings these.

Hello RiverTrader,

I like the idea to chat at paltalk to talk about charts in real time.

Some idea from what hour to what hour to be in chat room?, because as I read before (don`t remenber the post), Isakas sugets to trade during London and USA sesion (please correct me if I`m wrong).

See you in chat room leter.

PartyPips

sukhen:
Do you like adware/spyware? The free version of PalTalk definitely brings these.

Dear RiverTrader

Is it possible to change the room with one in Yahoo messenger ? I think it will be more popular and helpful...

I have tried many times to register in it but could not.. :-(

thanx

sasan

Reason: