Long Term Primajaya System - page 4

Primajaya Fx Analyze

what the password to unprotect sheet in your Primajaya FX Analizer

thks

nauli:
what the password to unprotect sheet in your Primajaya FX Analizer thks

Thank's for your appreciation on my analyzer excel program...

For now... I cannot give you the password, I know you wanna know the logic, but I can't share it now, maybe next time I will share it.

I still improve the logic to make an EA..to follow the next EA competition.. that's way I cannot give you my secret...

Hope u understand...

Hee...hee...hee... You chicky snake .... Make it best out of it for the competition , hope to see saka waving at the finish line

FX_SNIPER2:
Hee...hee...hee... You chicky snake .... Make it best out of it for the competition , hope to see saka waving at the finish line

Thank's FX_SNIPER2.. by the way what da u mean with chicky snake??

I still develop the second version of Prima Fx Analyzer.. and I still test it before I share to this forum..

Today.. give good result on GBP/USD and EUR/USD..

But I still need your comments and suggestions for the development...

Just a slang ... you toldme to take a look at it and I will see it ...just sound like seeing under the table cloth... is there any amplop or not ...je..je..je..je.. .

Hello Prima,

I read your Thread very carefully, But you post the xls sheet. and is protected by password. then it is unuseful for us. and how we support you to make a EA, that you do not want to share your knowledge with us. Plz think about it. Thanks

Arshad Warsi

Arshad:
Hello Prima,

I read your Thread very carefully, But you post the xls sheet. and is protected by password. then it is unuseful for us. and how we support you to make a EA, that you do not want to share your knowledge with us. Plz think about it. Thanks

Arshad Warsi

Thank's for your appreciation on my analyzer excel program...

For now... I cannot give you the password, I know you wanna know the logic, but I can't share it now, maybe next time I will share it.

I still improve the logic to make an EA..to follow the next EA competition.. that's why I cannot give you my secret...

I will make the EA by myself..., off course it is use full, the data sheet is unprotected.....

Yesterday was very nice day

Give a good result on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF and USD/JPY..

Congratulations for all of you who trade with the rocommendation...

Take a look at this picture ...this is the second version, i still make some test on it..

Files:
take_a_look.jpg  178 kb

Just 1 question from me , which pairs that you recommended/which give good result for use this method (primajaya longterm)...

Reason: