ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 70

Arvis:
New Zigzag

Please post this indicator.

zeman:
SL actually depends on yourself ( used ur own MM (money management))...Im set SL around 30 -45 pips calling for miniME ...

Sorry I am running out of time to finish my studies ... so a quick answer forget about the 15 min trail stop.. cuase you need your computer to be running all the time ( think of it as an EA ) .... so its abit risky if you have lose connection ... 15 min trail stop works very well with me cause, its easy to achive .. aslo i leave the computer running and go to work ... most important .. I plan my trades using KusKus + Dolly but i look for more pips and I have no time to sit and watch the trades .. look at it this way .. if you trade using IsaKas + Dolly you can easily achive 15 pips, and thats where your first stoploss is placed....

I hope that answers your quesitons... sorry if I am not around .. but really no time and too much to do ... I am not even trading these day

Indicator Info

Hi Oleg77

Can you give me some backgrounf on the indicator logic.

I checked the code but can't seem to grasp the working of it. I am just trying to determine if this is a replica or an inprovement to AO. I dont want to sit and spend time with it if it does the same basic job.

Oleg77:
Hello, friends! I think that indicator give more early signals than Stars...

Oleg77:

Sometimes in the life of any trading system. The developers have to fight with some things about it. But this is nothing compared to fight with the users.

Sometimes later everybody starts to ask why the thread is dead, where is the creator etc.

Obviosly, he/she is tired about some posts, ideas, behaviours, etc.

Pls, do not kill this thread, look after zeman. Do not tire many users who can contribute.

And the best way to avoid all I wrote Is to stop with this posts.

Dear Oleg77:

Have you checked if the indicator you posted do not repaints?

Have you read the entire fisher thread here in the forum?

Have you used the visual test mode in MT to probe what are you assure?

Have you read ALL this thread?

Or you just download the indicator, added to chart, and likes what you see?

Bi.

Oleg77:

Hello Oleg77, that indicator repaint , looks great when backtesting. Try forward testing u will find it useless. Alot of discussion in TSD about this indicator feel free to search. I agree with linuxser 100% please do a bit research before posting.

mrLoba:
Hello Oleg77, that indicator repaint , looks great when backtesting. Try forward testing u will find it useless. Alot of discussion in TSD about this indicator feel free to search. I agree with linuxser 100% please do a bit research before posting.

can someone make it no repaint? like starlite before

team_geo_fxsignal:
can someone make it no repaint? like starlite before

in the same page post 707 .. this is what your looking for

Great System!!

Hi dear all

I learned about this system yesterday and I started to work on it just today....

You can see how it worked on gold and hit support1 level..

Great system

sasan

Files:
gold.gif  16 kb

to Zeman

Hi Zeman! How you trade today?

Technical Trading ...On all currency the Bollinger Bands are getting narrower now .. as there are no news to move the market .. that can create some false trading signals ..

Read this :

When the bands narrow drastically, a sharp expansion in volatility usually occurs in the very near future

source (http://www.bollingerbands.com/services/bb/?page=

normally when the bands breaks, the size of the move is as long as the waiting narrow period , and if there is news there might be some traps.

You don’t have to trade each time you open your computer, wait for the right signals and try to know your indicators

Reason: