ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 73

gatowman:
Hi Zeman,

please for a newbee,

the setting for starlight (30?????)

Do you meen: rperiods 30, pSmooth 0.30, iSmooth 0.30

Thats right??

And please, how and why you use Ma 34 and not Ma 50???

Can you post your regularien for buy and sell?

Thanks

Regards

Gatowman

Yes..Your starlight settings is right..

HAH??? MA?? its the old one.. the new one ( isakasv2 ) not using any MA.. just click at my signature below( isakas here) to know the isakas rules..

good lucks...

EA posted for KusKus

I have posted an ea for this system on the dolly thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

Robert

Kuskus Setting??

Hi Zeman,

ok, Ma is from old version,

but please, is the setting from Kuskus "Periods" 15 or 30.

In your screenshot 15, but you tellme 30?

Whats right?

Thanks

gatowman

gatowman:
Hi Zeman,

ok, Ma is from old version,

but please, is the setting from Kuskus "Periods" 15 or 30.

In your screenshot 15, but you tellme 30?

Whats right?

Thanks

gatowman

actually,i have been posted ...( er..i dont now somewhere here) the right settings of thats indicator... so... i have been test which one is the safest and can decreased risk of our trades..so.. im prefered the good one is 30.. so..just changed ur setting or u can try ur own best settings..its better to know which one is suitable for u..just played with thats setting

MrPip:

Robert

Thanks Mrpip... nice

MrPip:

Robert

I backtested your EA using default settings for TF's of M15, M30, H1 and H4 for a year at 99% quality and all were losers. I've been running it for 4 hrs. today on M30 and all trades are losers. Thought you might want to know.

Money Pig:
I backtested your EA using default settings for TF's of M15, M30, H1 and H4 for a year at 99% quality and all were losers. I've been running it for 4 hrs. today on M30 and all trades are losers. Thought you might want to know.

The EA is still under test, so can you please post the results so we know what is wrong

MSN/AOL Chatroom

I am interested in joining this chat. Just because PalTalk is used, I am afraid of using and if Yahoo is difficult, can we get in to MSN or AOL chatrooms if possible?

Also, there's another thing that I am concerned of. In chatrooms, whatever is discussed is not recorded. If any of the users miss something, he/she'll never be able to retrieve it but in the forum posting, we won't ever miss anything. This is just my view. I'd request you all to kindly consider it. It'll be extremely helpful if the person who takes the charge of it, may kindly post the discussion at the thread the next day.

Cheers

- Sukhen

WOW....amazingggg... its thats GREAT? (GU EU, UCHF,UJPY, GJ EJ) notting more can i say... nice & get present for ur girlfriend / boyfriend / wife /husband...

KusKus EA

Money Pig:

What broker? The times to trade are for FXDD.

When I ran backtest from first of year it showed 23 winners and 5 losers trading asian and european opens.

I am modifying to use HMA differently as a filter after reading a thread about the indicator. HMA2 uses the open and LWMA. It was suggested to use the close and SMA.

Robert

Reason: