starting balance : 10,000 USD

broker : ibfx , mini account

account type : demo

Thank you Maji for sharing the EA,

it seems the winner at the moment is : Cost Avg - RSI w-Trend 4

I'll continue the forward test & update the result next week

Rgrds,

popok sakti

I would like to test. I got a server running with 5 different brokers.

jsogaard [a] gmail.com

Here is a statement from the last 3 months of testing on multiple pairs - it was doing well until the last 7 days . My guess is that it is too overleveraged, so I will probably start a new test.

Files:

Treberk,

I lost count of the number of pairs you were trading, I think it is around 10. That is beyond overleveraged, it is plain simple recipe for disaster. If you start the demo again, atleast have $2000 to $3000 per microlot per pair. The ideal is $5000.

Good luck and thanks for posting your results.

Maji:
Treberk,

I lost count of the number of pairs you were trading, I think it is around 10. That is beyond overleveraged, it is plain simple recipe for disaster. If you start the demo again, atleast have $2000 to $3000 per microlot per pair. The ideal is $5000.

Good luck and thanks for posting your results.

Hi,

Yes, it was 10 pairs - but I only used those 10 Pairs because someone earlier posted good results with this basket of pairs, so I wanted to see if those good results were purely by chance or something else. Well, I got my answer - it was chance.

I will start a new test.

Thanks for your contribution.

Maji,

I've stopped trading the Pyramid EA. The float went all the way up to 8000+. I may again in the future retest it with micro lots as you suggested. However, for now I've started testing your Cost Avg-RSI with Trend EA today. I'll be reporting my results here in the next few days.

Maji,

I've been testing your Cost Avg RSI EA for the past few days. Pretty good stuff.

I've got a few reports for you.

Settings:

Broker: IBFX Test Server

TF: M5

MaxLots: 6

Everything else has default settings.

I'm looking forward to a month of so of testing this EA. I have the maxlots parameter set to 6, so this will make things quite interesting.

Forward test - Cost Averaging v4-Pyramid

EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY

TF M5

Default settings.

starting balance : 10,000 USD

broker : ibfx , mini account

account type : demo

Thank you Maji for sharing this EA

Forward test - Cost Avg -Common RSI v1

EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY

TF M5

Default settings.