Cost Avg - RSI w-Trend v4

Drawdown with default settings on

EURUSD M5

USDCHF M5

USDJPY M5

GBPUSD M5

$3000 Demo

No EA to test!

I have already PMed him and he has replied to me.

unfortunately, after this incident, he is not willing to send his EAs anymore. I really wanted to test this exciting EA but I came to this thread too late too!

amin1000

wibitiens:
Hi Maji

Could you send me the EA please?

Here is my e-mail address:

wibitiens@yahoo.com

Thanks

A note to those who are testing:

Please have a minimum $10000 per mini lot or $1000 per microlot per pair. I think that appears to the minimum capital requirement to trade these kinds of systems. You have to be seriously underleveraged to begin with to withstand the monster trends.

If you think you can trade 5 pairs with $500 and quintiple your money in five weeks, then you are gambling.

Maji:
A note to those who are testing:

Please have a minimum $10000 per mini lot or $1000 per microlot per pair. I think that appears to the minimum capital requirement to trade these kinds of systems. You have to be seriously underleveraged to begin with to withstand the monster trends..

Ditto that.

I like this EA, but I've tried to push it too much, capital requirement-wise. This "Bipolar Experiment" test used .3 lots, not .1, in a $100,000 account. It also traded two sets of 7 currency pairs. This overloading "broke the bank". Apparently the two sets acted like .3 x 2 = .6 lots. Errors were 1. Stop Losses 2. Out of Money. It did not survive a 100 pip run against it, as it was using 8 pip steps.

I've learnt my lesson on the leveraging.

amin1000:
I have already PMed him and he has replied to me.

unfortunately, after this incident, he is not willing to send his EAs anymore. I really wanted to test this exciting EA but I came to this thread too late too!

amin1000

I am so sorry about the incident . Actually I just found the cost averaging technique while reading articles at Investopedia yesterday. And then I look for this strategy in this forum.

Now, it seems that I am too late as well. Why some people want to sell something that they get it for free and made by someone else?

Anyway, dear Maji, may be if the moment is already okay for you, could you please send me the EA as well? I want to learn about this system and test it as well.

Thank you very much.

wibitiens[at]yahoo.com

Hi Maji

Could you send me the EA please?

Here is my e-mail address:

wibitiens[at]yahoo.com

Thanks

hi, Maji, how can you manipulate the EA so that it only buys or sells ?

thx

teldon:
hi, Maji, how can you manipulate the EA so that it only buys or sells ? thx

If you just want it to buy, then go into the code and comment out the sell statements. Recompile and then start again...

check out , eur/usd and chf/usd

teldon:
check out , eur/usd and chf/usd

Where Can I download this EA ?

Thank U.

Reason: