Cost Averaging System - page 53

As usual with default settings.

The v4 pyramid should be blowing up pretty soon if the current trend continues.

Maji:
The v4 pyramid should be blowing up pretty soon if the current trend continues.

Yeah, that's what I'm guessing will happen. I don't know if it would be effective, but maybe if there was some logic that could determine a trend is occurring and then It place a trade the opposite direction?

AdamDuritz99:
Yeah, that's what I'm guessing will happen. I don't know if it would be effective, but maybe if there was some logic that could determine a trend is occurring and then It place a trade the opposite direction?

That can be done, but I don't think it will help as the open positions will get margin call. I have tried with another version and hence I know

The only way to trade these is with a large capital. Use 0.01 lots as starting and one pair per $5000 of capital. That in my mind is the minimum capital requirements. Why don't you reset your variables and test with this amount for just EURUSD when this account blows up? It will be a nice test in my opinion.

Hi Maji and all...

Here its my statment...

InterBank FX MicroAccount...

4 majors M15 Timeframe...

Monday till Friday, no intervation..

Do you think this statment in the real account could be real???

Files:

hellkas,

It may very well have blown up. However, it did not because of luck. 4 pairs for $500 is too low capitalization. You need at least $5000 per pair with starting 0.01 lots to be relatively safe. There is nothing guaranteed in trading other than that you will have losses. So, the best way is to prepare yourself to minimize the chances of margin call.

Good luck and thanks for posting the results. Keep it going till it blows up when you will find the limitations, which is the whole idea of this experiment.

My results from the begining of FT of RSI v1.

Forward test

2007.01.12 - 2007.02.02

EURUSD M15

Default settings.

Could you please send a copy to start test.

waeil07[at]yahoo.com

I will start it on real account

best regards,

Maji, maestro de los maestros...

Could you please send me your latest version of this expert

Thanks very much!!!

ejlamarque[at]hotmail.com

Reason: