Does the Grail exist? - page 177

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Yeah...

Would like to express my opinion a little later ....

I meant opinions from the perspective of a professional trader who makes his living from trading, not playing trading as a hobby.

Is this the time?

Well, now we've got some "gloating sympathy" from forum members.)))

What can I say... Athlete. Did the author demonstrate the result of the bet? He demonstrated it. And what he lost after that - it is very common among them, athletes. Non-professional sportsmen are crippled.
We're simpler. Our sport is for health, not for amazement.

Ugh. I mean, trading for non-actors. - (For a living that's their profession, not the way to develop an inferiority complex in others.))

But, you must agree that without high performance sport and this kind of betting life would be much more boring!
So the author, in any case, "kudos and respect"! )))

goldtrader >>:

В аттаче стейт с реала знакомого трейдера. Конфиденциальные данные убраны. Счёту без малого 5 лет, неоднократно сливался.

Наиболее показательна история за последние полгода. Интересуют ваши мнения.

The basement of the report - with positions opened at the beginning of the year - is impressive.

The impression is that the man is actually a medium-term player, playing on a weekly TF, and the current games with short-term positions are just for fun, so as not to be bored. Or just for pocket expenses.

P.S. First thought when you look at the top of the report, with the intrade - yep, very risky... However, the basement puts everything in its place.

I would go to him as an apprentice. On the other hand, the signals in the system I'm testing are very similar to his signals: enter the eu short in mid-December and hold until now. If you went down the TF to the days, it would be different.

The medium term is about stability.

Mathemat >>:

Подвал отчета - с позами, открытыми в начале года, - впечатляет.

Такое впечатление, что чел на самом деле - среднесрочник, играющий на недельном ТФ, а текущие игры с кратковременными позами - это просто развлечение, чтобы скучно не было. Ну или просто на карманные расходы.

P.S. Первая мысль, когда смотришь на верхнюю часть отчета, с интрадеем, - мдаа, очень рискованно... Однако подвал ставит все на место.

Я пошел бы к нему в ученики. С другой стороны, сигналы в системе, которую тестирую, очень похожи на его сигналы: войти по евре в шорт в середине декабря и держать до сих пор. Если спуститься по ТФ до дневок, то было бы иначе.

Среднесрочка - это стабильность.

the whole story here: http://forum.alpari.ru/thread51526.html

Mathemat >>:

Я пошел бы к нему в ученики. ..

....Среднесрочка - это стабильность.

You're absolutely right! But I seem to have developed intrahour trading - I'm testing it now - it seems OK, the principles are probably the same as in the medium term, only one has to think faster, and I "think with my hands" :)

I don't know why you need to be an apprentice, I think you're a competent person - I think you just don't understand what you see on the charts :), read my posts in the thread about the Dow, I said a lot there and don't take me for a "simpleton who shoots some information here and there and then chats about it - the Grail!":D, I'm not an economist but I read charts quite easily, the only thing left to sort out is levels, although I will probably continue my research in intra-hour trading - let's just say "know how"

By the way, I've started working on my TS again, so here's something for you to think about:

what would you be trading right now? :))))))

IgorM >>:

да вот кстати, начал опять свою ТС отлаживать, вот Вам повот для размышления:

чем бы Вы сейчас торговали? :))))))

no main thing, the timeframe?

OlegTs писал(а) >>
нет главного, таймфрейм?

That's a cliché! I wrote "know how", you don't have to think about the time frame, you just have to take it :), but when you take it, you have to remember your target - in my TS a small +300, sometimes +150/100 from a pair

ZS: I'm looking at my "snakes" now :) - I would have taken +300 on 4 pairs and then +150 on two pairs

IgorM >>:

ну вот обять банальщина! :) я же написал "know how" не надо тайм фрейм, надо не думать,а надо брать :), но когда берете надо помнить о цели - в моей ТС небольшая +300, иногда +150/100 с пары
Sorry, I don't get it, my brain must be scrambled:))))))

IgorM писал(а) >> а я "думаю руками" :)

You seem to be on the forum as well [...] - I think you just don't understand what you see on the charts :)

I don't want to think with my hands. I want to think with a bot, it's better that way. It's iron, so let it work.

I didn't say I totally support the trading style of this man. Such a massive opening in the direction of strengthening the quid, and by such a volume, is very risky. But the current paper profit is already so that he doesn't need to sit in front of the monitor and worry every day about "what will happen to my account if the cable drops 20 pips instead of going up".

Igor, learn the language and write a bot, save yourself for your wife :)

Reason: