Cost Averaging System - page 54

I had sent the email to a large number of members requesting that they post their results. However, you can see that only a few bother posting their results. Some of them, if not most, have blown their demo accounts because that is what this EA is supposed to do... test the limits.

Unless I find more posts here, I will not be sending out any more EAs. Thanks for understanding.

Dear Maji,

I was wondering if I could test the EA as well, I'll periodically post the result.

Could you please send a copy to start test.

joftp[at]swiftdsl.com.au

Thanks alot,

Joseph

Maji:
I had sent the email to a large number of members requesting that they post their results. However, you can see that only a few bother posting their results. Some of them, if not most, have blown their demo accounts because that is what this EA is supposed to do... test the limits. Unless I find more posts here, I will not be sending out any more EAs. Thanks for understanding.

Maji

If I test it I'll periodically post the result garantee

HELLO Maji,

I started a live testing on Demo, 4 hrs and no orders yet, is that normal?

thx

it is OK now

teldon:
it is OK now

I am glad that it is ok. However, you have to have patience That is the key to success in trading, in my opinion of course. You can play with the settings to make them aggressive, but it will increase your chances of blow out exponentially.

Good luck.

Hi,

Had some recurring, mindbending troubles with the testing computer. I thought they would never end... It was pretty frustrating, partly because I think this EA has real potential.

Hopefully all is resolved now.

Testing a few unique scenarios. This one was an 'interest rate positive direction only' test, but it was overleveraged.

Current tests have different, hopefully better settings. More to come!

Files:

My float dropped from 6000, to 4000ish. So that's an improvement, but also just luck. Anyways... here are the latest results.

Pecunia and Adam,

Thanks for posting the results. I would like to see how long it takes to blow out the demos. If anyone wants to really test the system, he/she should use nano lots and start with 0.01 lot per $5000 of capital.

good luck.

2 days result

take a look,

Files:
Reason: