Cost Averaging System - page 52

EA Copy

Hi, Maji

May I have a copy of the EA?

Thanks in advance,

Renefx

Emaill address:

fxamin@yahoo.com

Those who are requesting copies of the EA, please read my post on page 51 of this thread.

Let me see atleast 25% of the testers posting their results and then I will send copies for new testers.

Thanks for understanding.

Forward testing

Here are the week's results with Cost Average Pyramid v4.

Maji:
John,

I realized that these aggressive settings will blow up the accounts sooner or later. The only way to trade these systems, if there is any, is to use very very conservative settings and a large capitalization. Your returns on capital will be low, but will be steady and not blow up.

I suggest $5k per 0.01 lot per pair (on an IBFX mini account) with a pipstep equivalent to 30 pips and a take profit of 20 pips. In reality, these martingale systems maybe just an illusion and nothing but sucker punches. That is what I am trying to find out... whether it is a sucker punch or not

Thank you for your observations and suggestions regarding my settings for a less aggressive approach and with them in mind I will continue as before and understand if and when the account is decimated.

I am looking to guage how long it may take to double the account and with what amount of safety with a view to possibly use it initially aggressively live and withdraw the original balance then proceed more cautiously.

One week from $3000 to $5400 suggests that if I allow the same settings for another week the account may well have doubled or been wiped out and after all these demo accounts are for experiment, mine is for aggressive experiment.

John

Files:

Day 1

So far so good. This is with v4-Pyramid, default settings.

Files:

Could you please send a copy to tadasga[at]yahoo.com

Thank you.

Hi, Maji.

Can you send me please?

martin[at]designplus.cz

Tahank you

Could you please send a copy to start test.

fxparadise@hotmail.com

Please read message #515 above.

My latest reports. First one is the v4 pyramid, second is the common RSI. All are default settings.

Cost Averaging v4-Pyramid forward test.

Reason: