Cost Averaging System - page 51

John,

I realized that these aggressive settings will blow up the accounts sooner or later. The only way to trade these systems, if there is any, is to use very very conservative settings and a large capitalization. Your returns on capital will be low, but will be steady and not blow up.

I suggest $5k per 0.01 lot per pair (on an IBFX mini account) with a pipstep equivalent to 30 pips and a take profit of 20 pips. In reality, these martingale systems maybe just an illusion and nothing but sucker punches. That is what I am trying to find out... whether it is a sucker punch or not

New E.A

Hello Maji

I have you make demand to send me the new E.A, but you forgot me, or then you do not want any more anybody.

It is well pity

Yves,

I thought I sent it to everyone who requested. Please IM me with your email and I will send it to you as you have requested it before I made this decision.

Thanks.

My E-Mail

For Maji

Yves.lancione@wanado.fr

thank you

Yves81

For Maji

I have an error on my E-mail

Here is the check

yves.lancione@wanadoo.fr

Excuse I

Friendly Yves81

Please, post your email addresses like this:

something[at]something.something

For example:

yves.lancione[at]wanadoo.fr

Why?

Some bad people are using robots and this robots are collecting email addresses for spam. It is nothing with me or this forum but you may get a lot of spam on your email.

Please edit your posts.

Thank you Newdigital,i did not know him

please send to me

info @ motasem . com

Please send Ea to me:

hirsh[at]nifty.com

Thanks

New E.A

Thank you Maji,

I received the E.A, I am going to install(settle) him(it) on accounts of demonstration so as to what tests demarrent dies next Monday.

I shall inform, on the site, obtained results, only, being developpeur, it will not be possible for me even to bring I modifications. But I know that among us, there is big thinking heads, and I do not make so any concern.

Good Weekend Yves81

Reason: