New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 14

mladen:
duxis

Open the offline chart. Those are indicators that are generating offline data - they are not indicators in classical sense. In the upper left corner you will have written out what is the name of the offline chart that you have to open

Tested them right now and they work with no problem at all (build 600)

Sorry, one more question. What timeframes am I allowed or supposed to enter?

I noticed that when I set it to e.g. 60, then MT4 crashes...

Files:
mth.jpg  28 kb

Gfuchs:
Sorry, one more question. What timeframes am I allowed or supposed to enter? I noticed that when I set it to e.g. 60, then MT4 crashes...

You can not use any "legal" time frame (60 is a one hour time frame). Use only those "time frames" that are not going to be in collision with real time frames (renko is not time bound, so whatever you enter there does not mean that it will be that time frame - it is there just to distinguish among different renko generated offline data - entering 2 does not make it a 2 minute renko - there is no such thing as 2 minute renko)

Chris.ldn:
Hi Mladen Could you pls make this indicator working on mt4 version 600 build pls? Thx

We shall have problems with this new metaeditor now. See what am I seeing now (before I was able to set the font to Cyrillic and I could see what is written there, now I can not do that any more - now I have no idea what that text means)

Files:
russian.gif  17 kb

Gfuchs:
Sorry, one more question. What timeframes am I allowed or supposed to enter? I noticed that when I set it to e.g. 60, then MT4 crashes...

You can put whatever you want except a real "timeframe".

You can put 2,3,4 but not 1 or 5 or 15, etc.

mladen:
We shall have problems with this new metaeditor now. See what am I seeing now (before I was able to set the font to Cyrillic and I could see what is written there, now I can not do that any more - now I have no idea what that text means)

Ok thank for yours time .

I found this, maybe it will help you with this indicator U can have look at this site.

Elliott Waves Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

Chris.ldn:
Ok thank for yours time .

I found this, maybe it will help you with this indicator U can have look at this site.

Elliott Waves Indicator - MQL4 Code Base

Once I load it in metaeditor it will be the same (try it and you will have that same crypticall display in metaeditor)

mladen:
You can not use any "legal" time frame (60 is a one hour time frame). Use only those "time frames" that are not going to be in collision with real time frames (renko is not time bound, so whatever you enter there does not mean that it will be that time frame - it is there just to distinguish among different renko generated offline data - entering 2 does not make it a 2 minute renko - there is no such thing as 2 minute renko)

Thanks for the explanation Mladen. I now more or less understand the idea of Renko and I will give it a try.

Big Joe:
You can put whatever you want except a real "timeframe". You can put 2,3,4 but not 1 or 5 or 15, etc.

Thanks Big Joe. I will try out some settings. 2 seems to be set by default.

Gfuchs:
Thanks for the explanation Mladen. I now more or less understand the idea of Renko and I will give it a try. Thanks Big Joe. I will try out some settings. 2 seems to be set by default.

It's changing nothing, it's just here to help you to differentiate, because if you use different renkos bricks size on same currencies ....

Two versions of corridor ssa indicators : they are now compatible with old build 509 as well with build 602 (from a few moments ago it is build 602 that is current)

Hi All, I would like to find an indicator what shows SELL and BUY profit separately summarized for all opened (different currency) orders.

Thanks in advance!

Reason: