OSMAFast = 5;

OSMASlow = 25;

OSMASignal = 3;

EnvelopePeriod = 2;

Fast_Period = 39;

Slow_Period = 56;

DVBuySell = 0.0006;

DVStayOut = 0.008;

Hendrick..i'm welling to test it and give you my opinion but where can i get the 4.2..and do i test it as per your settings for each pair that you've wrote several posts earlier..thanks in advance for your great help

Backtesting

Hendrick,

I thank you for the copy of Phoenix 4_2 and have been trying to get a valid optimization on the pair you requested without success. I have not used the EA yet on the pairs that you have settings for but, trust in your work on those. I have limited computer availability at the moment.

Because you have said Phoenix 4_2 is completely different, is it possible for you to provide a brief overview of the strategy and decision logic. Maybe this will help me understand different settings possibilities.

Many thanks again for your work. Please know that I will do my very best to respect your work by doing my best in return for you and all of the others.

cementman:
Hendrick..i'm welling to test it and give you my opinion but where can i get the 4.2..and do i test it as per your settings for each pair that you've wrote several posts earlier..thanks in advance for your great help

Hi,

PM me with your e-mail address and I will send you a copy. Welcome to this thread and let us know what you think about Phoenix 4.2!!

Hendrick.

DeadEye96:
Hendrick,

I thank you for the copy of Phoenix 4_2 and have been trying to get a valid optimization on the pair you requested without success. I have not used the EA yet on the pairs that you have settings for but, trust in your work on those. I have limited computer availability at the moment.

Because you have said Phoenix 4_2 is completely different, is it possible for you to provide a brief overview of the strategy and decision logic. Maybe this will help me understand different settings possibilities.

Many thanks again for your work. Please know that I will do my very best to respect your work by doing my best in return for you and all of the others.

Hey DeadEye (how did you ever choose this name?)

Soon I will give you all the information you want about Phoenix 4.2! For the moment stay tuned and try to test Phoenix 4.2 with the settings I posted earlier. I appreciate your contribution!

Greetings,

Hendrick

Phoenix 4.2

Performance 26 September06

7am to 7pm GMT

Closed positions:

GBP/USD long -84

EUR/JPY long -84

Open positions:

USD/JPY short (-55)

Hendrick,

I will also post my forward tests on 15 min (and 1hr also) 9 pairs on Friday. Just waiting for the week to close.

Yannis

Hendrick

Just joined this board and reading your system with interest.

Can you please tell me from below what indicators the following are on MetaTrader4 on eur/$

Fast_Period = 25;

Slow_Period = 20;

DVBuySell = 0.0005;

DVStayOut = 0.012;

Cheers

Reason: