[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 146

MobileMan:
What's the point? All you're going to do is grumble and insult me... My prognosis is radically different from most people's)

put it out there. You're afraid of your own predictions. Honestly.

P.S. "He who does nothing is not wrong."

Salavatka:
)))) There's really a lot of flood, they even gave us a broom euroflood )) https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137497

How could he even say that?)))

strangerr:

I have a plan too))))
I will have a "stone" by May, so VELCAM ;)))

strangerr:

So make a prediction: "I think the Euro will go to 1.26 because..." And what are the questions...
how many times do i have to tell you, i haven't seen you trying to explain why the eu only goes to 1.28 and there you have to shoot... You only repeat the screenshots all the time with blue zone for beys. In short, I can give you another month's forecast for the eu. As I said before, the whole of February is slowly falling to about 1.26. Then the whole of March is flying. I could say more, but you will not like it))))

in april the eura will be dead )))))))))))

strangerr:

How could he even say that?)
) I'm speechless.

MobileMan:
how many times do i have to tell you, i haven't seen any reasoning from you either why the eu will go ONLY to 1.28 and there you have to baize it... You only repeat the screenshots all the time with the blue zone for the bai. In short, I can give you another month's forecast for the eu. As I said before, the whole of February is slowly falling to around 1.26. Then the whole of March is flying. I could tell you more, but you would not like it))).

Why should I like it or not? I do not care, I trade what I see on the chart and I do not trust my own predictions, I know one thing for sure - the Euro is going up in the mid-term.

Tantrik:

profit on base))))))))

it's not pips ...it's greed

odiseif:

it's not pips ... it's greed

Who says greed is bad?))) Tantrik he's greedy but he's too hot)))))))

strangerr:

Who says greed is bad?)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamZhfrU7ts))))
Reason: