Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 120

dmitry_ch:
... If i'll use the normal dollars account, then phoenix will work normal ? And normal account supported lots like 1.25 0.5 ?

You don't understand.

Can you read Russian in broker's website?

Go to broker page (account types) and you will see:

MINILite

Deposit: in cents

Minimum deposit size: $1

Minimum lot size: 0.1

Maximum lot size: 5

100KLite:

Deposit: in cents

Minimum deposit size: $50

Minimum lot size: 1

Maximum lot size: 50

MINIForex

Deposit: in dollars

Minimum deposit size: $300

Minimum lot size: 0.1

Maximum lot size: 10

You have MINILite (by default).

All you need to do is to call to broker to ask them to change your plan from MINILite to 100KLite

Sorry, I am not connected with this broker and do not want to promote them: if daraknor will say to delete my posts so I will delete.

Why In ver. 5.7.0. are diferent TP on cable than v5.6.3 ?? Is it better or something?? 5.6.3 1TP hit!! 5.7.0 ?? :/

Files:
a.gif  8 kb
b.gif  10 kb

To Hendrick and team...

One question...do any of you guys during last 6months year or more,was able forward test Phoenix on life account(or long term demo) and if..can you post statement?

I saw backtest with high modeling % ,but i would love to see forward test statements,and then can you post for me(us) with settings and with cross came on smallest drawdown .

Thx

Ps.guys you should be all very thankfull for mr. H.,to share hes work with you.

newdigital:
You don't understand.

All you need to do is to call to broker to ask them to change your plan from MINILite to 100KLite

Sorry, I am not connected with this broker and do not want to promote them: if daraknor will say to delete my posts so I will delete.

I can't read russian, thank you very much for your help with this NewDigital.

dmitry_ch, I would recommend setting AccountIsMicro = false (this is the default) and either turn Money Management off (MM=false) and set Lots=5.0 for a 5 lot trade every time (which appears to be max for your account type) or change the accounts as NewDigital suggested.

forexhusky:
One question...do any of you guys during last 6months year or more,was able forward test Phoenix on life account(or long term demo) and if..can you post statement? I saw backtest with high modeling % ,but i would love to see forward test statements,and then can you post for me(us) with settings and with cross came on smallest drawdown .

We have a thread dedicated to testing reports. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175572

So far the default settings still seem to be holding up. I would recommend 5.7.0 for Mode 1, and I don't have a solid recommendation on Mode3 for any version yet. Mode3 in version 5.7.0 has the least bugs so far, but I wouldn't put real money on it yet. Mode1 in 5.7.0 is very similar to 5.6.3 but 5.7.0 won't trade if the signal keeps bouncing back and forth.

Lots of people are sharing statements in that thread, but Phoenix Contest has the longest amount of live forward statements since it has been publicly run for the most time. (October) Trading Mode1 in 5.7.0 is very similar to Phoenix Contest (we have tried to change very little).

karp29:
Why In ver. 5.7.0. are diferent TP on cable than v5.6.3 ?? Is it better or something?? 5.6.3 1TP hit!! 5.7.0 ?? :/

Please keep in mind that Mode3 in Phoenix 5.7.0 actually *works* so I adjusted the settings to avoid loosing a ton of money. In backtesting I was seeing 1/12 of total risk exiting at a profit on one trade followed by a total loss on the next. This pattern continued, where Phoenix was loosing 12 times as much as it was winning. I believe "protecting" the second and third trades was being done prematurely in Mode3. Since the trades were never "protected" in previous versions, you found that it was working very differently.

If you want something close to the previous behavior, I would suggest changing the mode3 settings to:

T1adj=1.5

T2adj=1.0

T3adj=0.5

With those settings, when the lowest price trade exits, Trade2 will be protected but Trade1 will not. Under previous versions, no trades were protected. An interesting variation would be 1.0 0.5 1.5 (in that order).

newdigital:
You don't understand.

thank you for your reply! I fix the problem. I have a 100kLite acc already, but it really don't support lots like "1.5 0.5 2.3" . That is the problem. Only what we need - change code for trading with 1.0-50.0 lots. (max lots = 50 on 100klite, not 8 lots )

in attachment i put changed code from my familiar Kpokyc. You can use it with LiteForex normal. In adjustment we have 2 new parameters - minLot and maxLot.

Files:

Dmitry, it warms my heart very very much to see people contributing versions of Phoenix with fixes. I will try to use these changes in future versions so you don't need to do the work again. I also thank you for keeping the version number the same, and changing the version name! Excellent! This is the kind of contribution that convinces me that having a community is better, and that Phoenix is better when it is open and free!

Hello I've also made some change to 5.7.0.

I've added BreakEvenAt to mode3 and applied it to gbpusd mode3 test.

It's improved % of wins by 5%.

Do you daraknor want me to past the code here or you will change the code by yourself?

PHOENIX IS ALIVE!!

Please keep in mind that Mode3 in Phoenix 5.7.0 actually *works* so I adjusted the settings to avoid loosing a ton of money. In backtesting I was seeing 1/12 of total risk exiting at a profit on one trade followed by a total loss on the next. This pattern continued, where Phoenix was loosing 12 times as much as it was winning. I believe "protecting" the second and third trades was being done prematurely in Mode3. Since the trades were never "protected" in previous versions, you found that it was working very differently.

If you want something close to the previous behavior, I would suggest changing the mode3 settings to:

T1adj=1.5

T2adj=1.0

T3adj=0.5

With those settings, when the lowest price trade exits, Trade2 will be protected but Trade1 will not. Under previous versions, no trades were protected. An interesting variation would be 1.0 0.5 1.5 (in that order).[/Q

Hi daraknor :

What is the different between T1=1.0,T2=0.5,T3=1.5 and default setting the Mode3 in Phoenix 5.7.0 T1=0.8,T2=1.0,T3=1.2.

Thanks so much if u can answer that..

Reason: