Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 40

Hendrick:
The development of Phoenix 5 so far. Looking great! We have three different modes of operation: The classic one, the 123-method for those who want to play safe, and the second trade-method for the daredevils! Most bugs are fixed now. And the forward test....wow! Stay tuned!!

Sounds great! Thank you for all the work and for sharing your knowledge with the people.

Keep up the good work!

vykhukholev:
hallo, i would like mr. hedrick to asap completion of these phoenix ea. it look like a good prospector to add to my "pip doctor" suite of ea which i would soon to be selling to forex trader on ebay. i need ranger ea like these and this should be handsome to suite. please post or pm me when done. greetings.

I don't think this is the right place for you. This forum is for people who want to share and exchange ideas and opinions. You, my friend, you are the "perfect" example of a taker. And if you don't know what a taker is, look at a mirror, and there it is: "the taker"!

And don't you forget that Phoenix is copyrighted! You can find it at the top of the code. It means that you're not allowed to sell it or use it for commercial purposes.

an idea

Hello Hendrick

This's a good EA

But it may be better.

I want to suggest you to make in the expert advisor function of statement invisible stoploss' and takeprofit's.

It will be the insurance from any dishonest broker. In this case it not seeing stop-orders cannot throw nonexistent quotations to break stops.

Good luck.

sorry for my not very good english.

Ebay and Copyrights

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/copyrights.html

At the bottom of this page is a link to report people for copyright violation. They face the following penalties:

Listing cancellation

Limits on account privileges

Account suspension

Forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings

Loss of PowerSeller status

Additionally, damages may be charged to citizens in any country that signed the Berne Convention. Software piracy is encouraged in some cultures, but the piracy is limited to freely distributing overcharged software. There are no people that encourage stealing something that is free so you can sell it.

I am considering starting a separate thread for people to find copyright violations of forex materials (code and Ebooks) on Ebay and close them down. Additionally, we may contact the copyright holders, and present them with the necessary information from Ebay to collect the funds earned, legal fees, and copyright violation fees. Volunteers would likely earn nothing for doing this, but we could show authors like Hendrick that we appreciate their efforts. Anyone interested?

Columbo:
I want to suggest you to make in the expert advisor function of statement invisible stoploss' and takeprofit's.

It will be the insurance from any dishonest broker. In this case it not seeing stop-orders cannot throw nonexistent quotations to break stops.

Are you suggesting to make the stop and take profit client side instead of server side? There is a risk to doing that: the client must stay connected. Also, there would be delays from the client being updated to client posting trade.

Trailing stops in MetaTrader 4 are already client-side and not viewable on the server by the broker.

daraknor:
Are you suggesting to make the stop and take profit client side instead of server side? There is a risk to doing that: the client must stay connected. Also, there would be delays from the client being updated to client posting trade. Trailing stops in MetaTrader 4 are already client-side and not viewable on the server by the broker.

Of cause you're right.

All expert advisors in MT4 are working on client side.

The client must stay connected to trade server.

I'm thinking it's very useful function for EA who use fixed stop and profit.

Trying to stop my loss (and why not win) with your EA !!!

Hello,

I lost so much of my real money (beguan with 1 480 $ and now i am about 250 $) with some try of EAs and now i beguin to try your PhoenixContest to see if i can share a little of your wins.

I beguan the EA this morning and it bought 0.1 lot (lol i have so little money) at 1:46 PM (GMT+1 here).

Now i have about 22 pips of profit (and 4.04 $ of swap) so i hope it will reach the TP target.

all this to say great job !!!!

Hendrick:
The development of Phoenix 5 so far. Looking great! We have three different modes of operation: The classic one, the 123-method for those who want to play safe, and the second trade-method for the daredevils! Most bugs are fixed now. And the forward test....wow! Stay tuned!!

Hi Hendrick, finally learnt how to run strategy tester with 90% modeling quality thanks to your "how to"pdf.

Am also recieving my 2nd PC soon just for Forward testing...do let me know what you would like me to forward test so that i can contribute to this amzing community.

eooojj:
Hi Hendrick, finally learnt how to run strategy tester with 90% modeling quality thanks to your "how to"pdf. Am also recieving my 2nd PC soon just for Forward testing...do let me know what you would like me to forward test so that i can contribute to this amzing community.

Hi eooojj,

If your second pc has a Core 2 Duo processor than I'm very interested to hear from you if your backward testing is going any faster.

Hendrick:
Hi eooojj, If your second pc has a Core 2 Duo processor than I'm very interested to hear from you if your backward testing is going any faster.

I am ordering a MiniMAc with IntelCore2Duo running on WindowsXP...is that ok for you?

Reason: