Market Hours Indicators - page 8

The biggest problem with all these indicators is that one must tell the start/end time of a session or if we want to see hightlighted a specific time range it must be in GMT. Wouldn't it be great if one could just specify yes/no for say Asian Session or specify their own time in their own time, eg., if I want 10AM EST, and it would do that calculation for me to convert it.

It seems that when it comes to anything specifying time, all always have trouble with the conversion like the broker time translation.....

I know I sure do

Inie that draws the open line for each session?

I wonder if there exists and indicator that will plot the hourly (HORIZONTAL) lines open of:

1. the day

and at least:

2. Tokyo

3. London

4. New York

It would be fine to have it optional for Auckland, Sidney, Hong Kong, European, etc.

And all the more sweet if it were mtf for M5 / M15 and so on!

Of course user definable for the GMT offset.

I have found one for just the open daily, but not beyond that (now this is for the *horizontal* line of open of each session in a day...high / low /close may be useful for a more full-featured version).

This would be quite a useful indicator, you think?!

Thanks much for your considerations!

Ron

Is there any indicater which indicate time area of different country market? thks

I'm going to know the different country market area in the chart.as i know it's easy to check the time relation between the desired market area and the local ,but if there is a indicater doing that ,it will be more comfortable.

thanks

shenxinon:
I'm going to know the different country market area in the chart.as i know it's easy to check the time relation between the desired market area and the local ,but if there is a indicater doing that ,it will be more comfortable. thanks

I think this may be usefull to you.

Files:

thanks

thankyou for your help ,tirou

Market hours

Does anyone have an indicator that plot the lines for London, New York, Tokyo,Sydney(see picture)

Thank you

Files:
h.gif  21 kb

Market sessions candle indicator

Hi all,

I have surfed this forum and could not find the indicator which could draw market sessions as candles (open, close, high, low). The picture would look similar as if bigger timeframe candles are drawn on smaller timeframe candles (W1 on D1, for example).

Please direct me to the correct thread if possible

Andrejs:
Hi all,

I have surfed this forum and could not find the indicator which could draw market sessions as candles (open, close, high, low). The picture would look similar as if bigger timeframe candles are drawn on smaller timeframe candles (W1 on D1, for example).

Please direct me to the correct thread if possible

Take a look: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163

Ande here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574

Indicator to highlight certain bar(s)

I am looking for an indicator similar to the indicator that highlights the Sunday bar...but I would like it to highlight the 8:00 GMT bar...Actually it would be great if it was adjustable to highlight(color) any bar that I would choose.

Thanks in advance!

Reason: