Market Hours Indicators - page 13

Forex Hours/News Indicator

sorry if I posted this in the wrong section.

Is there any indicators for the market opening/closing times? I'm learning more and more about technicals and am doing ok at it but it seems at times when markets open and close it some times throws me off. I think it would be a nice idea for a color bar to appear above the chart showing the start and end times of market hours around the world. Is there one like this?

(also can set the time zone to your local time)

Also is there one for news? one that alerts you when news comes out. Perhaps there can be settings on this to alert on certain news postings? or would that be dependent on the broker?

thanks

noob

trading market open

hello all, i'm searching market open strategies, because i dont have enought capital to trade other srategies. so appriciate if anybody can share their experience with me.

great looking chart & indicators

mrtools:
This one does about everything but trade for you, kinda hesitant to post this, will probably end up on ebay for $19.99!!!!!

Wud appreciate your sharing the indicators and template..(some helpful narrative on how u use this would bevery welcome)..thx in advance

shawali99:
Wud appreciate your sharing the indicators and template..(some helpful narrative on how u use this would bevery welcome)..thx in advance

The indicator is the template here's a picture showing it with Better Volume indicator, how to use the boxes are drawn using the range of either the Asian session, London session, or New York session. The way i use boxes is place a buystop and sell stop on top and bottom of box, and stop loss whereever, some place it on opposite side of box, and see what happens, some people prefer to only trade breakouts in direction of trend, which increases the win rate and cuts down on trades.

Regards

Amazing indicator with the colors of sessions, excelent

Another interested sessions from Russian ppl

original location

Time, Forex sessions and Trade Hours monitor - MQL4 Code Base

Files:
eu.gif  30 kb

moldem:
Does anyone have an indicator that will highlight the major market hours for London, New York, Tokyo... etc.

The only similar indicator I have will only let you highlight 2 zones.

Any help is appretiated.

I have this amended version which was originally created by cja.

Hope it does what you want.

Xard777

Rep[eat Rectangle On Chart

Hi

I want to see a different color on my chart between say 15.00 and 17.00 every day.

Is there an indicator for that?

Gil

change background colour

Is there any indicator which will paint the background when it is 9am in India(i enter this time in it) and end when it is 10pm in India(i enter this time in it). i am using MT4 and am from India. But i am highly confused as to when the session starts in asia or europe and when it ends. i checked the forextradinghours site but i would like it if the background changes colour accordingly.

i want to manually select the time for which i will be trading in market and then the background will change colour at that time everyday. Is this thing possible in MT4?

Check MaksiGen indicator (or i-ParamonWorkTime) here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173317.

Reason: