Market Hours Indicators - page 18

Hey, 

Look at the pic carefully (attached file). as you can see my candlestick pattern color changes as soon as it enters into one of the sessions. I don't want that. I want my candlestick pattern color to be same during any the sessions. I am not able to find any settings to how to change. Can somebody help me in this.

Files:

Ashwinnair #:

Hey, 

Look at the pic carefully (attached file). as you can see my candlestick pattern color changes as soon as it enters into one of the sessions. I don't want that. I want my candlestick pattern color to be same during any the sessions. I am not able to find any settings to how to change. Can somebody help me in this.

Then set rectangle property "Draw object as background" true ... and choose a color that is different from your candlesticks

opened up a demo account today Monday in New York, US and was cut off from trading at 5pm and will not allow me to enter new trades because "market is closed" anyone know why this happened? thought the market was open sunday to friday 5-5

nduschere23 #: opened up a demo account today Monday in New York, US and was cut off from trading at 5pm and will not allow me to enter new trades because "market is closed" anyone know why this happened? thought the market was open sunday to friday 5-5
You did not tell us which market or what symbols, so we can only speculate, that they are in fact only tradeable during certain hours of the day, or that some bank-type holiday is at play.
Reason: