Market Hours Indicators - page 7

Linuxser:
Oanda site says London opens 8 am. I just choose GMT+1 BST, CET, WEDT, which is current London time. Current local time in London - England - U.K.

Yes, that's right but I'm comparing GMT with GMT not GMT +1.

One site says 7GMT one says 8GMT......

Market Sessions Indicator

Hello all,

Anyone knows an forex market hours indicator that reads the open and close hours from a web page and show it on the MT4 (in horizontal lines, for example)???

The idea is to do someting like the news indicator that reads the events from forexfactory.

Thansk all for your contribution!!

JCosta

Hi All, I'm looking for a simple indi that will play sound on the open\close of every major bank, for example: lets say London open, the indi will play a voice sound "London Open", if NY open so a "NY Open" and so on...

i just need the code, without the sound waves, i will upload the sound waves if anyone willing to do it, but firstly i need to record them in my studio, i have few lovely girls to record .

any coder have 5min for this?

Mano:
Hi All, I'm looking for a simple indi that will play sound on the open\close of every major bank, for example: lets say London open, the indi will play a voice sound "London Open", if NY open so a "NY Open" and so on...

i just need the code, without the sound waves, i will upload the sound waves if anyone willing to do it, but firstly i need to record them in my studio, i have few lovely girls to record .

any coder have 5min for this?

Oh that good dude!.Do the sexy voice okay

Font Size

Does anyone know that how can the font size be changed?

Market Open times

Is there an indicator that shows the opening times of the London, US, etc... markets. I have the Clock v1 indicator which shows the current time in New York, London, and Tokyo. I want an indicator that will show when each of those markets open and close. Thanks in advance!

As far as I know, there doesn't exists such and indicator with those characteristics. I you get to find one please let me know. Now what I found is a page, on another forum that tells you what the best hours to trade are. Take a look: 80-What-time-to-trade-during-each-session | Fundamental-Analysis | forums I hope it was somehow useful.

World Market Time

I hope the attachment helps. I got this from one of the forums, I dont remember.

rgds

Files:

FXTimes

I see someone kindly uploaded my FXTimes program a while back. I recently discovered a small error in the date presentation (the month was missing) so attached is the updated program that I have now corrected. I am not sure if the program works on Vista but I will test it later this month and modify the program if necessary. Enjoy!

Files:
fxtimes.zip  150 kb

I was looking for a indicator that Highlights 1 hour before market open threw 1 hour after market open. For AUSTRALIA,Tokyo,London and US . I'm going to try this weekend to set something up. But depending where I look I get different times...then odd broker time, then me in P.S.T. I was just getting confused and frustrated. If anybody has anything please post it here. Many thanks

Reason: