Market Hours Indicators - page 7

To add comments, please log in or register
matrixebiz
matrixebiz  
Linuxser:
Just select your TZ: Forex Market Hours | OANDA FXTrade InfoCenter

How do you know they are right? Other sites are different.

Your site says London opens at 7 AM GMT

This site;

Forex Market Hours - GMT Hours

Says 8 AM GMT

Your site says Tokyo opens at Midnight GMT

This site;

http://forex.timezoneconverter.com/

Says 11 PM GMT

See what I mean

Linuxser
Linuxser  
matrixebiz:
How do you know they are right? Other sites are different.

Your site says London opens at 7 AM GMT

This site;

Forex Market Hours - GMT Hours

Says 8 AM GMT

Your site says Tokyo opens at Midnight GMT

This site;

Forex Market Hours - Forex Market Time Converter

Says 11 PM GMT

See what I mean

Oanda site says London opens 8 am.

I just choose GMT+1 BST, CET, WEDT, which is current London time. Current local time in London - England - U.K.

matrixebiz
matrixebiz  
Linuxser:
Oanda site says London opens 8 am. I just choose GMT+1 BST, CET, WEDT, which is current London time. Current local time in London - England - U.K.

Yes, that's right but I'm comparing GMT with GMT not GMT +1.

One site says 7GMT one says 8GMT......

jcosta0
jcosta0  

Market Sessions Indicator

Hello all,

Anyone knows an forex market hours indicator that reads the open and close hours from a web page and show it on the MT4 (in horizontal lines, for example)???

The idea is to do someting like the news indicator that reads the events from forexfactory.

Thansk all for your contribution!!

JCosta

manuel
manuel  

Hi All, I'm looking for a simple indi that will play sound on the open\close of every major bank, for example: lets say London open, the indi will play a voice sound "London Open", if NY open so a "NY Open" and so on...

i just need the code, without the sound waves, i will upload the sound waves if anyone willing to do it, but firstly i need to record them in my studio, i have few lovely girls to record .

any coder have 5min for this?

darkkiller
darkkiller  
Mano:
Hi All, I'm looking for a simple indi that will play sound on the open\close of every major bank, for example: lets say London open, the indi will play a voice sound "London Open", if NY open so a "NY Open" and so on...

i just need the code, without the sound waves, i will upload the sound waves if anyone willing to do it, but firstly i need to record them in my studio, i have few lovely girls to record .

any coder have 5min for this?

Oh that good dude!.Do the sexy voice okay

Behrooz
Behrooz  

Font Size

Does anyone know that how can the font size be changed?

jturns23
jturns23  

Market Open times

Is there an indicator that shows the opening times of the London, US, etc... markets. I have the Clock v1 indicator which shows the current time in New York, London, and Tokyo. I want an indicator that will show when each of those markets open and close. Thanks in advance!

LyzzieFox
LyzzieFox  

As far as I know, there doesn't exists such and indicator with those characteristics. I you get to find one please let me know. Now what I found is a page, on another forum that tells you what the best hours to trade are. Take a look: 80-What-time-to-trade-during-each-session | Fundamental-Analysis | forums I hope it was somehow useful.

alif812
alif812  

World Market Time

I hope the attachment helps. I got this from one of the forums, I dont remember.

rgds

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register