Market Hours Indicators - page 11

rmartin008:
I was wondering is anyone had a way to add text to this indicator, it works great for what I want, but if I could label the lines it would be even better. I want to know when london open/close/lunch NY open/close/lunch Tokoyo open/close/lunch is, and between converting from my brokers time to mine then to london/NY/Tokoyo, it gets real confusing. If someone can make it where you can add labels it would be great. Thanks all for a wonderful forum.

Yes, and please, add all kinds of bells and whistles on them. Tokyo eating|Tokyo shitting|Ninja time.

All colors different.

FatherJack:
Yes, and please, add all kinds of bells and whistles on them. Tokyo eating|Tokyo shitting|Ninja time. All colors different.

This one does about everything but trade for you, kinda hesitant to post this, will probably end up on ebay for $19.99!!!!!

19.99... exactly

thanks mt. nice indi (really has everything)

mrtools

Very nice

Thank you .....

Files:
aymanfx.gif  40 kb

3 B/O Boxes

BTW just want to say someone posted this indicator here at TSD, looking for the coder can't remember the thread but anyway not coded by me!

sorry for asking

FatherJack:
Yes, and please, add all kinds of bells and whistles on them. Tokyo eating|Tokyo shitting|Ninja time. All colors different.

Jeez, all I wanted was to be able to know at a glance what my line signified, if thats to much to ask or if its over your head, fine no problem, but to give a response like this is really not called for. Or maybe you haven't noticed that trading times can signify major moves, what ever dude. I see you're a senior member, since this was my first time to post something, maybe I'm in the wrong forum. Maybe I need to look for the helpful forum not the holier than thou forum.

rmartin008:
Jeez, all I wanted was to be able to know at a glance what my line signified, if thats to much to ask or if its over your head, fine no problem, but to give a response like this is really not called for. Or maybe you haven't noticed that trading times can signify major moves, what ever dude. I see you're a senior member, since this was my first time to post something, maybe I'm in the wrong forum. Maybe I need to look for the helpful forum not the holier than thou forum.

By any chance you have source code for your indicator we need that to do the modifications!!

mrtools:
By any chance you have source code for your indicator we need that to do the modifications!!

No, I found the indicator here in this forum. I can't open it to try and change it, perhaps whoever posted it here would be able to direct me to the source code.

To trade after close of US market

Hi everyone

This is my first post on TDS

I am relatively new to the forex world and like most newbies im looking for a system which best suits me.

Living in New Zealand the 2000gmt to 0000gmt timeframe is my first choice.

Now i know this is very quiet and the time some robots scalp.

But i am looking to learn to manually scalp this time frame effectively.

Any advise of a system, live webinar trader to learn from, or any general advice will be greatfully received.

My second choice timeframe would be the asian time frame 0000gmt to 0600gmt

Thanks in advance and good luck to all

Hi,

There are so many in here, is there one that would draw simple vertical lines at each market's opening time?

thanks.

Reason: