I will write the indicator for free - page 46

Who is not difficult, please write an indicator:

If the loss from the last opened position exceeds N-points (to be displayed in the settings), then the background colour of the chart is changed to red (to be displayed in the settings). If another position is opened, the background will be the default value again until the loss exceeds the N-value in pips. If it is possible, then add a sounder as an alert (enter it into settings).

That's all)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If the loss from the last opened position exceeds N-points (to be displayed in the settings), then the background colour of the chart is changed to red (to be displayed in the settings). If another position is opened, the background will be the default value again until the loss exceeds the N-value in pips. If it is possible, then add a sounder as an alert (enter it into settings).

Everything)

Freelance can help you ))))

Alekseu Fedotov:

Freelancing will help you ))))

So the thread is about free indicator writing, I kind of wrote on the subject)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Everything)

You can do it with blinking at every tick. It will be more scary.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Everything)

That will do

Loss

Victor Nikolaev:

That'll do.

It's fine. There are 18 charts open in the terminal, and all are trading, so you need to quickly see where it's time to average. Alert would also be added)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Quite. There are 18 charts open in the terminal, and all are trading, so you need to quickly see where it's time to average. I would like to add an alert.)

Check it. Then you may add alert. The only condition is that the chart is on top.

Files:

Victor Nikolaev:

Check it. Then you can add an alert afterwards. The only prerequisite is a graph at the top.

Everything works, blinks as it should.

On Alert: Once at exceeded level. Next alert should be done only on the other tick of the last opened position.

Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Everything works, flashes as it should.

On Alert: Once when level is exceeded. Next Alert only on another tick of the last open position.

Thank you!

Check it out. I didn't check it.

Files:

Victor Nikolaev:

Look. I haven't checked.

It's not right.)

Profit does not count in pips and does not count from last open. I set it to 35000, and it repaints at a loss of 1.2 pips.

Reason: