Clock Indicator

Hi, i am looking for a clock indicator same as b-clock. But with b-clock it is update when the tick is update, is there an indicator similar with b-clock but update based on my pc clock.

Thanks.

In metatrader 4 it can not be done as an indicator (it must be an EA or a script but script has its bad points, so the only reasonable option left is an EA) One version of it is posted in the elite section

If you are looking for metatrader 5 version it is here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180363

cyclone567:
Hi, i am looking for a clock indicator same as b-clock. But with b-clock it is update when the tick is update, is there an indicator similar with b-clock but update based on my pc clock. Thanks.

thanks mladen, i'm using MT4. i had found 1 script to display local time..at least it is nearly what i need, or do you know any other script ?

localtime.mq4

Files:
localtime.mq4  2 kb

It is a good one too and is showing how it can be done, but it is showing what I meant that scripts are not suitable for some things (time frame changes, symbol changes ... )

What I was talking about is an EA that shows time remaining till the end of bar and is synchronized with local time (since it can not depend on broker time obviously, for times when there are no ticks coming from broker) The only "problem" is that I posted that in elite section and it would not be to fair to members of the elite section to post it here too. Sorry

regards

Mladen

cyclone567:
Hi, i am looking for a clock indicator same as b-clock. But with b-clock it is update when the tick is update, is there an indicator similar with b-clock but update based on my pc clock. Thanks.
cyclone567:
thanks mladen, i'm using MT4. i had found 1 script to display local time..at least it is nearly what i need, or do you know any other script ? localtime.mq4

Local time

use this simple code

int start(){ Comment( "Local time: ", TimeToStr(LocalTime(), TIME_DATE|TIME_MINUTES) );

cyclone567:
thanks mladen, i'm using MT4. i had found 1 script to display local time..at least it is nearly what i need, or do you know any other script ? localtime.mq4

Have you try this:

Time indicator

Files:

Here is one clock. Clock fonts have to be installed

Files:
clock.ex4  7 kb
clock_fonts.zip  161 kb
clock.png  52 kb

Some clock button mode - MTF

_indo-bartimer.ex4

Reason: