Dolly system - page 103

cja:
Sorry it has taken so long i have been busy, this indicator can now switch between a Pivot setup and an Open setup thanks to hymns for the code. dolly_graphics_v10_smalltext_open_pivot.mq4

Hi CJA

This is a complete indicator. Congratulate to you.

Good luck

usdjpy

TRY TO FILTER SIGNALS.......

Files:
1.jpg  114 kb

Dolly Lines

babarmughal:
Hi CJA,

You are the man....

Just wondering is it possible to draw lines on buy area as its not very clear where the first buy area ends and the second starts...

Thanks

You could try changing the colours to give more contrast or here are some features of Dolly that you may not be aware of that might do it for you.

Files:
std.gif  40 kb
1st.gif  40 kb
2nd.gif  39 kb
3rd.gif  38 kb

hi CJA,

great work.

Is the last v10 indicator you posted same as dolly v10 pivot-open from second thread ?

Just to be sure wich one ios yours to keep it.

Dolly indicators

deepdrunk:
hi CJA,

great work.

Is the last v10 indicator you posted same as dolly v10 pivot-open from second thread ?

Just to be sure wich one ios yours to keep it.

The latest Dolly with small text is just the standard Dolly#10 with small Text and a PIVOT OPEN setup function added - the Open Graphicsis the only Dolly version which is dedicated to the OPEN only and is different in that it displays a 50% Daily Average level which the other versions don't have. I have reposted it here if you want it, it is the only indicator dedicated to the OPEN setup only and does not have the code to switch from OPEN to PIVOT setups.

open_graphics.mq4

Files:
d_open.gif  73 kb
d_10.gif  45 kb

HI Guys

Can someone please modify this DOlly indicator...I just want it to display the current day LInes not the previous...how can I modify the code...

Thanks

Files:
dolly_v03.mq4  15 kb

use LATEST dolly

babarmughal:
HI Guys

Can someone please modify this DOlly indicator...I just want it to display the current day LInes not the previous...how can I modify the code...

Thanks

You can use latest version of dolly.

CJA just posted some information here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Good luck

demam_emas:
You can use latest version of dolly.

CJA just posted some information here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Good luck

Tanks for your reply , I know CJA has done really a good job but I want this speciall indicator (Dolly V03) to display the current day buy ad sell levels and not the previous ones. If someone can Modify or atleast tell me what to change, that will be great.

Thanks in advance

whole package with updates release

CJA might i suggest.... when you release a new script... also post a zip file with the current system package. This way those who just need the one script can just grab it. and those of us that want to make sure we have BUG FREE scripts can download the whole "official package"

THANKS CJA

Reason: