Dolly system - page 72

Dont Worry Be Happy ....when .... Dont Worry Be Happy .

jborgesnm:
My overall plan is to collect 20 pips per currency per day when possible.

Does this sound logical to the senior members or can I improve on this strategy.

Regards,

JBorgesNM

I have been following this Thread for a while and appreciate the effort and the FREE advice here. In this day of Thanksgiving, thanks to everyone who support the effort here. I have learned more with you that on the dozens of book I have read

Collect 20 pips per currency per day?

Impossible! There isn't a system with 100% right.

But Dolly has high probabilty for that! (85% I think)

Then the rest (15%) depend on three important parts of trading.

They are discipline, discipline and discipline.

Named it:

Money management? still need discipline to apply

Psychology? included discipline in it

the third part? .... just look into your soul and ask yourself "Am I disciplined trader?"

Hope this help!

Thank's a lot for dolly founder and developer

benitohau:
Collect 20 pips per currency per day?

Impossible! There isn't a system with 100% right.

But Dolly has high probabilty for that! (85% I think)

Then the rest (15%) depend on three important parts of trading.

They are discipline, discipline and discipline.

Named it:

Money management? still need discipline to apply

Psychology? included discipline in it

the third part? .... just look into your soul and ask yourself "Am I disciplined trader?"

Hope this help!

Yeah, you're right, and don't forget not to be so greedy on your trading

Dolly worked again today and What the.. it went crazily upwards against the dollar just now! goodness!

BLING BLING !

KA-CHING, KA-CHING....Isn't that the sound of money?

I copied this e_trailing file to my chart but it doesn't see to load. What do I need with it?

Thanks

stop 40 pip problem

CJA, you did an excellent job on these indicators, hats off.

Paul, i owe you Straddle&Trail as i promised you in Artemis group, and since it seems you cannot refrain from posting my older ea, let me post the new one to the Dolly group. No source code but not crippled or restricted in anyway, with much more params and possibilities than simple e-trail. I will also update with any new version, IF members of the thread think it has any value. It has handled last 3 NFP nicely and small user's guide also attached. I don't want to clutter the thread, so just say so and i'm gone.

Just a remark. I agree, any system can be handled manually and be rewarding. The difference is that i'm at my day job when Artemis Breakout makes the pips and i don't have to baby sit.

Have to sing song FREIND BY DONNA WARWICK .Or the threads is only limited to : how to install ,upload , is the time wright , what indi ,why how start to sound like ,SMELLY CAT SMELLY CAT WHERE ARE YOU KNOW ? BY FEEBE AT FRIENDS TV SHOW . THANKS TO YANNIS BRINGING AN EA TO THE THREADS ,NO BODY WILL BRING A POT OF PIE BY THE POINTING GUN !!! And all hip guys and girls in these threads . WE ARE THE CHAMPION MY FRIEND by SIR FREDY MERCURY { DID HE GOT THE SIR BEFOERE HE DIED ?}

Reason: