what do you think???

Here are 2 examples

Yeah post the code for the second one please

Well done Cja

cja:
I have had a play with the Comments and i think that they are easier to read

what do you think???

Here are 2 examples

Well done, I think the first of the two is best!

Gbp/usd...

today dolly says :

buy stop 223.41 (North Finance) but at REAL TRADER buy stop 223.50...that's 9 pips different....wow.....

can u tell me urs??? thanx

Big Joe:
Ignacio,

Can you please post "Bollinger Squeeze Basic"

Seems to be a good indicator to identify sideways market.

And i can't find it on forex-tsd.

Thanks

do you mean one of these ?

bbsqueeze.mq4

bbsqueeze1.mq4

Files:

filtering ideas!

hi guys.

as you all know dolly don't work 100% and we all get false signals.

how you filter the signals?

i'm using EMA 34 , for me the price must cross this EMA.

WHAT ABOUT YOU ?

Thank you very much AAEZZ

Exactly what i search

A better filter?

Hey folks -

Many thanks to those contributing to what looks like a very nice system. I have been watching the 7 majors with Dolly and conclude that:

The TSR indicator has little value. Can someone tell me how to use it to filter trades?

The Abolute Strength Indicator also has little value as a filter for trades.

I am trying the attached indicator, RSI Filter, to filter out trades.

Files:

Indicator relevance

PipsGone:
Hey folks -

Many thanks to those contributing to what looks like a very nice system. I have been watching the 7 majors with Dolly and conclude that:

The TSR indicator has little value. Can someone tell me how to use it to filter trades?

The Abolute Strength Indicator also has little value as a filter for trades.

I am trying the attached indicator, RSI Filter, to filter out trades.

An excess of indicators on the end product Dolly viewing screen is counter productive and the simpler the view the better. Just a plain set of Dolly trade guidelines to adhere to along with disciplined money management is all you need. Dont load up the screen with all the 'toys' and fancy distractions that WSS have.

It's great as it is.

FxNorth

for FXKID and all others who are emailing me

here are all bbsqeeze indicators i have,play with it,learn how to read and use on few time frames (trading tf and 1 hour tf)

they filter good but dont forget the main enemy in trading is yourself,i did few bad trades this week only because i was greedy and did not folow systems and roulles and i enter blindly

take care today

Dolly Graphics

I have added the Full Daily average range and the 50% level as well as these are good reversal/entry/exit levels as used on the TSR posts just to give a little more of an indication of the strength of a move, if price breaks the 50% Daily av it tends to keep going, and if this level also lines up with an existing Dolly target then all the better as a conformation, also on those days when price exceeds the 2nd target then you have the full Daily range as an indication of possible reversal or price running out of steam. I am still cleaning up the code as the previous indicator was only a rough and contained many quickly applied aspects just to see how it would look, as the response has been positive I will test it and try to present a tested working indicator shortly.

here are some more screen shots of what it looks like up to now, have also added Price and Server/Local time

Any comments or suggested additions or removals most welcome

Files:
dolly_chf.gif  57 kb
dolly_gbp.gif  63 kb
dolly_jpy.gif  58 kb
Reason: