Simplistic Trading System - page 12

leeb:
IMPORTANT QUESTION Hi Ejoi... Many thanks for sharing your system - ignore all the negative skeptics we thing it's great :-) I have just one question... say an uptrend is indicator by an up arrow so after that (slight lag) you buy and wait for it to hit next level but it doesn't and then down arrow appears would you exit ??? Do you use any stops now ? Thanks very much for claryfing...

I have problems in placing the stoplosses. Thats up to individual traders.

Hi Ejoi, Many thanks for your reply OK no prob for the stops but if a new arrow appears when you're already in a position would you exit that position ? Cheers and all the best with your trading

leeb:
Hi Ejoi, Many thanks for your reply OK no prob for the stops but if a new arrow appears when you're already in a position would you exit that position ? Cheers and all the best with your trading

That depends. I would look at the swap rates, the range and the main long term trend if they are in sync with each other.

Great

Compliments, Really Compliments

The Things "simple" They Are Always The Best.

Thanks.

Ulisse From Italy

is anyone making money with this indicator? why is this thread almost dead?

All the things that are not paid, are not appreciated.

This is the philosophy of almost all the "Trader"

Ciao

Ulisse from Italy

is anyone actually making money on it?

Very good filter - Any chance of creating an alert

breizhfx:
ERRATUM THIS THE GOOD TEMPLATE

With all the wizkids in this forum, any chance of creating an alert on this powerful MA56 filter iindicator such that when there is a crossover of the MA there is an alert to that effect.

Please accept my hearfelt gratitude to all who have shared their ideas on here constructively and special thanks to ejoi for starting this thread.

simplistic trading system

In need of Daily Range Indicator for MT4...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. Once upon a time I had a simple indicator that drew a line for the daily high and daily low and gave the daily pip range but went through a few computers and lost it and now I've searched from here to timbuktoo and can't find one like I had. Many thanks in advance for your help.....

"Success comes with knowledge. Knowledge comes with experience. Experience comes with time and HARD work..." iGoR

Just for information:

Ranging indicators:

- MTF_HI_LOW: multi timeframe indicator for high/low daily, week and so on in one chart window.

- some good ranging indicators (averaging daily, weekly etc) is here.

- Range Indicators are here.

- Price amplitude counter: original thread.

- Pivot range: good public thread with indicators and system developing.

- MaksiGen_Range_Move: the indicator as part of MaksiGen Trading system; it drawing horizontal trend line and support/resistance lines, also - breakout lines. The same indicator with alarm is here (elite section thread).

Reason: