Dolly system - page 20

hey guys,

Thanks for this great system, i want to ask, did anyone checked winning solution website on the performance, you see they added a new indicator, it looks like a bunch of MA that they cross over it seems it helps to filter which way the trend is heading, any idea what that indicator is???

I am attaching one of the images from their site that showing the indicator.

Files:

Development

Well, they developed their WSS 9.3 further, there is no doubt about that. It seems that some Guppy indicators are placed on their screen, you can find more about that method on this link: http://www.chartfilter.com/articles/movingaverage.htm

I do not know whether Dolly needs more indicators or she has enough. It might depend on the traders mentality...

Today trade gbp/usd===> 8784=>8765= +20 ,8784=>8765= +20 ,8784=> 8728= +55m ,8824=>8860=> = +35, 8784=> 8681 = + 100, eur/usd===> 2674=>2569= + 105 , usd/jpy ===> 117,88=>118,08 =+20, 117,88=> 119.01= + 113, usd/chf ===> 2535=> 2620 =+85 . Total + 533 pips . Trade what you see ,see what you trade . RECAP--- RECAP---RECRAP These is for EDUCATIONAL PROPOSE ONLY ....... And the nearest realtrade can be done by dolly no mark up or mark down . Cheers

There is really no performance listed on the winning solutions website just trades posted on the GBP/USD, which are just demo trades based on the signals given by the indicator WWS 9.3, which I purchased for $30, as stated in my previous posts DOLLY is somewhat better, the entries in a few cases are better than WWS9.3 entries like the USD/CAD I previously mentioned. Both methods since they are breakout are most sucessfull on TRENDING Curriences, especially GBP, EUR, &,CHF. Great methods when they trend. As stated in many forums currencies seem to trend best from Sept. till the end of the year, this may be one reason why breakout methods work so well.

What do you guys think?

I heard something about them producing an EA for this also. Supposed to be coming out end of November? What are you guys thoughts on this? Do you think it will work? Will an EA ever be as good as a manual trader? Just curious to see peoples thoughts and opinions on this subject

B

Dolly

Have to admit I went with WSS system demo for about a week don't know what it was but kept having loosers, went back to Dolly last Thur. and now my account is turning around again. Don't know what the difference is but it seems Dolly's signals are more accurate by a few pips which can make the difference in a loosing trade or a winning trade.Just my two cents and thank you all for your modifications.

mrtools

The Idea behind the erection of DOLLY is for EDUCATIONAL propose of those who read and use and learn how to use the real strategy should I say bullet proof strategy. The system it self born decade agoooo.There is so many way to trade it and it all come to a positive resault .Take allook at oct 3 it is ntz for Dolly , YET so simple yet so powerfull. Dont neet to curl a tail and eat the hair , no Q do i get aright set up where is the indi what is the par indi no show do you see it is it wright is...is...is.. .Aint coz new & oll gonzo who trade the fxmart . There are too many system strategy out side there ! seems like only hand full of dude know how to do it and it aint gona reveal it thats what they think even some of them realy dont know how to trade it own strategy and be come a real strategy coz it supported by community hahahaa dum dum. Take a real good look at DOOLY it allready inviting to trade . Dont rearly need fancy or under ground indi the clasic indi will do find .Dolly never ask for indicatorisasion ,JUST WHAT U SEE WHAT YOU TRADE .There somany Q to ask and somany heart is broken { acc doome } still dont get what it is .DONT SAY PLEASE TO US SAY PLEASE TO YOUR SELF .SO DONT MISTAKEN DOLLY TO OTHER SYSTEM !.THE IDEA!!,AND THE PROPOSE!!! IT IS NOT AND IT NEVER WILL BE !!!!!. LUV , HH

mrtools:
Have to admit I went with WSS system demo for about a week don't know what it was but kept having loosers, went back to Dolly last Thur. and now my account is turning around again. Don't know what the difference is but it seems Dolly's signals are more accurate by a few pips which can make the difference in a loosing trade or a winning trade.Just my two cents and thank you all for your modifications. mrtools

The difference is Linuxser GNU touch and hulahula's fired up adrenalin! Welcome home, mrtools. Now, you can play with Artemis EA. It is in the same bloodline of WSS, valsaholic, and Dolly. Let us know if you can feel the difference.

Aries

Reason: