Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 15

hymns:
2nd dolly clone much better then 1st dolly. 1st dolly simillar like WSS. If anybody here have other trading tactic using dolly. please post here to improve or help each other.

In what way is it better please?

Seasons good wishes to all

frantacech:
Hi Hymns,

can you tell me please diference H1 Level and H1 in picture

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/17/analysis.gif

Thanks

H1 level is MACD main line level movement.

Angela:
In what way is it better please? Seasons good wishes to all

Better on Standard Entry & Exit Rules (better then WSS).

Old Version:

when price start new day already in blue/red zone - we dont know the level for normal/buy/sell zone

New Version:

when price start new day, zone set back to center/normal zone that we see clear the zone to place sell/buy.

Hi all and merry Xmas !

just trying in 3 different FXDD demo accounts: dolly 10 , open graphics and Wss93.

Will tell you weekly results, but i have a concern : what about pending orders at the end of the day ? should i close them all or keep them overnight ?

hymns:
2nd dolly clone much better then 1st dolly. 1st dolly simillar like WSS. If anybody here have other trading tactic using dolly. please post here to improve or help each other.

Hi mates...

first of all great thanks to all friends who provide this system from this thread, and little bit combination between dolly, catfx50, and bunny girl system, and i put samples all on this thread below,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

hope will help for each other.

Good luck and Happy new year

Hi all,

I think it's about time that the second Dolly be referred to another name so that it would be easier to refer to it rather than 2nd Dolly all the time... anyhow, happy holiday and hope that 2007 will be a better year than 2006..

alwizbme:
Hi all,

I think it's about time that the second Dolly be referred to another name so that it would be easier to refer to it rather than 2nd Dolly all the time... anyhow, happy holiday and hope that 2007 will be a better year than 2006..

Hi,

I'll release Dolly System #11 on New Year. Due my house get flooding by water, i dont have much time to spend for cleaning code, optimize & add features to Dolly #11. Dolly #11 will be upload in my post #3 when everything completed!

Happy New Year!!

kaspirano:
Hi mates...

first of all great thanks to all friends who provide this system from this thread, and little bit combination between dolly, catfx50, and bunny girl system, and i put samples all on this thread below,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173201

hope will help for each other.

Good luck and Happy new year

thanks for share your system. to other dolly users feel free to post your idea here. i'll combine your idea to improve Dolly #11 for next release

Thanx

hymns:
Hi,

I'll release Dolly System #11 on New Year. Due my house get flooding by water, i dont have much time to spend for cleaning code, optimize & add features to Dolly #11. Dolly #11 will be upload in my post #3 when everything completed!

Happy New Year!!

Thanx man for your effort, it would be highly appreciated if you can add a parameter in the new version that allow us to adjust the dolly for different GMT's like the one in WSS

Thanks in advance

waladany:
Thanx man for your effort, it would be highly appreciated if you can add a parameter in the new version that allow us to adjust the dolly for different GMT's like the one in WSS Thanks in advance

Of course! I'll try to release Dolly #11 better then WSS

Reason: